Give me some ideas for wheels

sonicblustreak

Established Member
Ford did have a truck assembly plant in Canada. Until recently, the Canadian government would only allow you to sell in Canada if you built in Canada. When that changed Ford closed the truck plant there. And by the way, that truck plant was by far the worst quality plant we had-BY FAR!!!. I know this because I work at the #1 quality plant, and we see everyone's quality #'s.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Dublightning said:
american based website, CANADIAN made truck, the majority of you guys who are trying to attack me for such a pointless comment are morons! Go buy a chevy if you cant handle Canadians

Dublightning looks down the street to the "OLD FORT ERIE" base where Canada kick the amercians ass in the war (very interesting place) :)

take it with a grain of salt (pimpwhore and Nelson)

ps- keep kissin this larry guys ass :)

Buh Bye! :pepper:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
sonicblustreak said:
Ford did have a truck assembly plant in Canada. Until recently, the Canadian government would only allow you to sell in Canada if you built in Canada. When that changed Ford closed the truck plant there. And by the way, that truck plant was by far the worst quality plant we had-BY FAR!!!. I know this because I work at the #1 quality plant, and we see everyone's quality #'s.
good ol chessafreak.... i used to live off of george washington and willow road about 2 years ago... i miss it out there... the truck plant is in norfolk or portsmouth isnt it?

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
Larry, you didn't say what the brand and price was on the first pictured wheel you posted. :shrug:

Damn you for selling those wheels, I would have bought them. ;-)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
94ShoOff said:
Larry, you didn't say what the brand and price was on the first pictured wheel you posted. :shrug:

Damn you for selling those wheels, I would have bought them. ;-)

Sorry. :beer: Those are American Racing. But I found out they don't come in 18s. :cuss:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
lightning02svt said:
larry i have a great set for u. go to Jlinewheels.com....... they make wheels almost identical to HRE's but their about a third of the price. i have a set order for my truck. the come in 2 piece of 3 piece alum. fully customizable and adjustable. what ever lip u want they can give u. when i get my rims mounted ill post some pics..........

Thanks Mike. I like these. :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Cheaper and very similar. :coolman:

BC05_medium.jpg

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Larry, Here are a couple of my favorites. Be prepared to throw down some $$ though.

http://www.streetdreams.org/display.php?s=Weld EVO&r=Andro 5&fin=Chrome

And another one made by Budnik. 2 different styles on this the regular lip and the Fat Lip. Fat Lip gives the appearance of 2" bigger than it actually is but also more expensive.

http://www.budnik.com/roadwheelitem.asp?scid=53&pid=520&pg=4
http://www.budnik.com/roadwheelitem.asp?scid=55&pid=571&pg=2

And heres something Ive been thinking about, Weld Draglite XPs all the way around. This is a photoshop Shawn did for me.

30679-559-16567.jpg

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
three peice wheels are crazy expensive....I'll be happy when i get my wheels sunday from Travis....all four cheaper than one of those wheels!

Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread