Give me some ideas for wheels

lightning02svt

2002 Lightning True Blue
Established Member
larry, sorry i've been away for a while...... the rims u choose were the ones i was gonna ordered. my buddy george is one of only 4 or 5 dealers of Jline wheels..... i can get those wheels for u for about 650-700 each depending on what 18x???? u choose. its about $50 4 every 1" wider u go..... let me know if ur interested in the wheels. they take about 2-3 weeks to be delievered. by the way my rims r the 3-piece alum. 5RL3's jline wheels.......18x9 in the front w/ a 2 1/4" lip and 18x11's in the rear w/ a 3 1/2" lip and they have the high polished finish.

500_5RL3.jpg

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
lightning02svt said:
larry, sorry i've been away for a while...... the rims u picked r the ones i ordered. my buddy george is one of only 4 or 5 dealers of Jline wheels..... i can get those wheels for u for about 650-700 each depending on what 18x???? u choose. its about 50 4 every 1" wider u go..... let me know if ur interested in the wheels. they take about 2-3 weeks to be delievered.

Thanks Mike. I went to their website. But I can't afford $3000 for a set of wheels. :dw:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
The more I looked the more I got mad. It's just rediculous that wheels to fit our trucks are so expensive. For the money I don't think you can beat a set of 99-00 chromies, I've found them as low as about 200 each. I like Larry am very picky about what I want in a wheel and every time I see one I like, it's 700 each!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ID 10 T said:
The more I looked the more I got mad. It's just rediculous that wheels to fit our trucks are so expensive. For the money I don't think you can beat a set of 99-00 chromies, I've found them as low as about 200 each. I like Larry am very picky about what I want in a wheel and every time I see one I like, it's 700 each!

I agree 100%. It's friggin irritating.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a set of these? Or something that looks close?

Thanks!

1snzgp

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Or, what do you guys think about these? I'd really like something in black...but I suppose I could get these powdercoated, couldn't I? Any opinions, thanks! I'm loving some of these JLine wheels, but I'm not very good at imagining them on my truck. It's a white '01. I kinda want to go for the multi-spoke, road racer look... But I like the tough look too, like the ones in the link below, or the Maido ST5s.

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=132037&InfoID=2505&ShowLarge=True

Last edited:

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
Methos- the first wheels are a photoshop floating around. The second wheels would look great, but make sure they will fit before buying them. I found a set of Eagles that I wanted, and they showed that they would fit on the Lightning. I even called the websites helpline and the guy kept telling me that they would fit fine. I then called Eagle direct and found out they wouldn't fit. Don't trust that website, and call Eagle direct if you try to order them.

L1GHTN1NG SVT

Established Member
Hell yeah!

LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Buh Bye! :pepper:

Hell yeah Larry! You're my hero, I hate dumbassery, he can have fun and go talk ABOOOOOOOOOOT his 22's all day long with his flapping head and beady little eyes, truck may have been assembled in Canada but made by an American company funny how that is........wonder why he didn't buy a canadian companies truck.

Users who are viewing this thread