Give me some stock market advice!

Adam03GT

Established Member
First, I completely understand that this is a car forum and I will take what is said as only advice.

So as someone who has never been into the stock market I have been thinking that now could be a good time to buy.

My question is, how do you even get started? How do you even know where to begin to throw your money?

Two stocks that I have been looking at is Ford and American Airlines but are there any "no brainers" that i should start with?

Any advice will be appreciated.

I have also heard that the S&P 500 is a safe long run thing to buy, any thoughts?

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
I like Ford under $11, but who knows. People are still freaked out in mass quantities. When people are fearful, be greedy; when people are greedy, be fearful.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Everyone talks about ford around here like they're the only stock in the market. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

mysterio

Established Member
People are still freaked out in mass quantities. When people are fearful, be greedy; when people are greedy, be fearful.

Sounds like you read the book "The Buffett Way"? That's how Warren Buffett started building his fortune, by buying undervalued, solid companies when everyone else was selling.

When stocks are beaten down, it can present a buying opportunity for those that have done their homework.

Users who are viewing this thread