Give up my first class seat out of courtesy? No.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I still open doors and assist when I can. My son does it now at 9 yo. I usually tell the people I help, "If I did not help the ghost of my grandpa would slap me on the back of the head." I dont expect thanks but I usually get them and a smile. I do not remember anyone objecting.
Giving up a first class seat, nah.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Chivalry was/is a code of conduct that got its start about 800-900 years ago. If women really want chivalry, they need to understand their history better. They had a different place in society. Can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I had a lady and her man tell me to put my seat up on a plane once. I was just coming back to Washington from training in Virginia so I was dead tired and they were telling me to put my seat up the tiniest little bit that it reclines because he said her legs were too long. I told them I saw them walk by and she was not too tall, so if she has a problem with it then to ask for another seat. She just sat behind me whining and I loved every bit of it. I would have put it up had they not been rude and demanded it right off the bat.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I can't stand people, especially the ones who feel entitled as someone already mentioned. I paid good money for my first class seat, go sit the **** down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemedici

Established Member
I had a lady and her man tell me to put my seat up on a plane once. I was just coming back to Washington from training in Virginia so I was dead tired and they were telling me to put my seat up the tiniest little bit that it reclines because he said her legs were too long. I told them I saw them walk by and she was not too tall, so if she has a problem with it then to ask for another seat. She just sat behind me whining and I loved every bit of it. I would have put it up had they not been rude and demanded it right off the bat.

Never understood that...I’m 6’1, and can fit into the backseat of cars (giggity) and it doesn’t bother me when someone sitting in front of me reclines their seat back the 1/2” they go back?

Maybe I’m flexible?

Oh wait I’m not a whiny bitch that’s right

Coiled03

Established Member
I still open doors and assist when I can. My son does it now at 9 yo. I usually tell the people I help, "If I did not help the ghost of my grandpa would slap me on the back of the head." I dont expect thanks but I usually get them and a smile. I do not remember anyone objecting.
Giving up a first class seat, nah.

Difference is, those things are free. You didn't have to pay to open a door, for example.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Never understood that...I’m 6’1, and can fit into the backseat of cars (giggity) and it doesn’t bother me when someone sitting in front of me reclines their seat back the 1/2” they go back?

Maybe I’m flexible?

im, 6'4" and my knees are already kissing the seat back in the upright position. Another 1/2" reclining is kneecap crushing territory.

I try go get comfort plus section when i can but not available on all flights. Other option is emergency exit row.

those seats really need to be designed with the reclined position in mind and spaced accordingly.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Long story short, very pretty 20 something on an AA flight goes up to 50 something dude across the row from me in first (upgrade) and says something to the tune of "Do you think you might be able to manage a main cabin seat? My legs are suuuuuuuuper tight right now and i need to stretch them out. Props to dude, he didn't even look up from his NY Post, "NO". She turned to me and I was dying. This sounds like a fake scenario, but she literally goes "Chivalry is dead".

What is wrong with this planet.
I had an extra leg room seat taken from be be an airline so some idiot high flier could sit there. I wasn’t told till I got to the gate. They tried to assign me a regular cabin seat. I asked if she was going to refund the difference that I had paid and she said that was non refundable. Told her she better find me another extra leg room seat or they would have a problem. I stood there arguing with her until the line stacked up behind me and she finally caved.

I would've told her I accept Cash, Credit, Paypal, and Money orders. Her flight was XXX amount, and mine was XXXX amount. Please pay the difference and sure, you can have the seat.
I would have charged her triple the price of my ticket, then she could take it. PayPal only, and i wouldn’t have gotten up till the money was moved to my bank.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

Maybe I’m flexible?

I know they were a taller couple cause I noticed them as they passed by. But it wasn't like I was feeling her knees against my seat back and there was no resistence when I went back, but they were immediately rude about it. Which, anyone that knows me will tell you Im the nicest guy until someone is either rude or tries to do me wrong (like last week at the Las Vegas airport where I got security called on me for going off on three baggage check employees). I could be an asshole to everyone but I would rather make friends than enemies lol.

08mojo

Established Member
I know they were a taller couple cause I noticed them as they passed by. But it wasn't like I was feeling her knees against my seat back and there was no resistence when I went back, but they were immediately rude about it. Which, anyone that knows me will tell you Im the nicest guy until someone is either rude or tries to do me wrong (like last week at the Las Vegas airport where I got security called on me for going off on three baggage check employees). I could be an asshole to everyone but I would rather make friends than enemies lol.

I hear you on people being rude...I live by the modified golden rule: I treat others the way I'd like to be treated until they give me a reason to do otherwise.

That said, I hate when people lean their seats back! I don't understand how going from upright, to 2 degrees off of upright is better.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I hear you on people being rude...I live by the modified golden rule: I treat others the way I'd like to be treated until they give me a reason to do otherwise.

That said, I hate when people lean their seats back! I don't understand how going from upright, to 2 degrees off of upright is better.
It becomes a mental game in your head trying to sleep in those seats. You hold every position as long as you can but sometimes that little bit of recline is relief.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Pics of said chic?

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

This^^

OP is a bigot and a misogynist

I would've saved her

D6F34527684265E4229CBE72898CF4E75DEE4AB3.gif

#forthebooty

Blown 89

Established Member
Chivalry is dead because thunder**** feminist killed it....women only have themselves to blame.
Exactly. Numerous studies confirm that women are less happy now than at any point in modern history. Every woman I know with feminist leanings is a miserable ****

Users who are viewing this thread