Give up my first class seat out of courtesy? No.

Blown 89

Established Member
I hear you on people being rude...I live by the modified golden rule: I treat others the way I'd like to be treated until they give me a reason to do otherwise.

That said, I hate when people lean their seats back! I don't understand how going from upright, to 2 degrees off of upright is better.
I'm 6'6" so the seats hit me all wrong and leaning back prevents crippling back pain the next day

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
I will say she was an absolute smoke show. Which pissed me off even more considering she guaranteed hasn’t had a day of good work in her life.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

C-Tidda

Established Member
She had the nerve to ask this question lolol. Bih did you put any money on this seat? I ddon't think so, go sit your ass down somewheres.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Never understood that...I’m 6’1, and can fit into the backseat of cars (giggity) and it doesn’t bother me when someone sitting in front of me reclines their seat back the 1/2” they go back?

Maybe I’m flexible?

Oh wait I’m not a whiny bitch that’s right
And you're a stick figure.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Tall torso and short legs would be my bet. Swimmers body.

bigmoose

Established Member
"Oh, you see, that's terrible. The problem is, that curtain is no security - there really should be a locking door. Electrified, with a moat if possible."

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
The flight attendants did not stop her or remove her from coming into first class begging for a seat? Isn't that a big no-no when it comes to flying?

Wondered this as well.

No matter, if she was SVTP hot one of her friend zoned white knights would've bought her a first class ticket to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread