Global Day of Jihad

rborden

Established Member
Keep your heads on a swivel guys. Could be nothing, could be something.

Forward to friends and family.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Is there an actual video and translation? I’ve seen this story cycle through some of these “news” outlets but I haven’t seen the video.

Blown 89

Established Member
My ASR mounts just arrived today so I'll have both my rifles, two handguns, and a full loadout in the car so I can work on them in the shop after work before going to the long range course at sundown. They couldn't have picked a better day IMO.

Thankfully AZ schools are out on fall break this week.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
tenor.gif

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Palestinians and Jews can kill each other at will. IDGAF. They have been doing this dance for decades. With any luck, they will eliminate each other and the world will be a much better place.
Not my flag, not my Country. Half a world away. Have at it you stupid ****s. Go kill yourself already and leave the rest of the world alone.

ajaf1656

Established Member
The Palestinians and Jews can kill each other at will. IDGAF. They have been doing this dance for decades. With any luck, they will eliminate each other and the world will be a much better place.
Not my flag, not my Country. Half a world away. Have at it you stupid ****s. Go kill yourself already and leave the rest of the world alone.
Take a look around your country. You don't think we have a problem with radical islam here? Hell, even Obama was into killing radical islamic terrorist including American citizens. If you think this is a dispute over territory, you don't know what's actually going on.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Take a look around your country. You don't think we have a problem with radical islam here? Hell, even Obama was into killing radical islamic terrorist including American citizens. If you think this is a dispute over territory, you don't know what's actually going on.
I just want them to end it. I mean like all the way to the point they turn on their god. Did this not work for the Japanese?

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
IDGAF what it is about. I never said anything about territory. Both side Hate each other. They will make their own excuses for killing each other. I wish them the best of luck in carrying out those desires.

ajaf1656

Established Member
IDGAF what it is about. I never said anything about territory. Both side Hate each other. They will make their own excuses for killing each other. I wish them the best of luck in carrying out those desires.
My point confirmed.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
My point confirmed.
You can't get everyone to understand AJAF. Americans have a tendency to not care about what is going on half a world away. UNTIL, it shows up on our door step. Then those same Americans are asking how did this happened and are looking to blame leaders for not doing anything or for not taking action sooner......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread