Good Car Cover

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
For inside, dust prevention, I took the cheap way. Two old soft queen size sheets sewn together.
Easy on-off, won't scratch, covers all the car fine, soft.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I have interior covers from both CoverKing and CoverCraft. Both are equally fantastic! CoverKing calls their plush indoor cover the "Satin Stretch" and CoverCraft calls theirs "Form Fit." It's been a handful of years since I bought them, but one company had a cobra snake emblem you could add to the nose and the other had a striped cover option (for my Shelby). Both cover offerings are super plush and work great for indoor use. I used them before building a separate garage, but now I just leave the cars uncovered.

I would buy whichever one offered the better deal.

14662d9e96b76045cfc6a37786596f88_zpsca114c3b.jpg

oneof185

Established Member
OP, don't know if you found one yet but I was comparing coverking and covercraft, both around $399. I did a search for coupon code and ran across AutoAnything and they had Coverking Satin Stretch for $349, plus 20% off, so it was $279. I couldn't resist at that price. Only difference I saw besides Coverking site itself for $399 was I couldn't do any stripe options and warranty is one year vs four. Being it is just indoor, I wouldn't think extra years would be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread