Good tuners

jdcobra

Established Member
I had a 2012 5.0 with bolt ons and a tune from Shaun at AED. I am going to order a 2015 this week but after the drama with Shaun I'd rather find a tuner who's good at what he does without the added drama. I've heard Lund was good and even had a BBR tune that was pretty good. Heard of some guy named Adam who's pretty good but know nothing about him.

jdcobra

Established Member
Sorry. Searched on tapatalk from my phone and it didn't come up with anything.

jdcobra

Established Member
It's all good. I'm on meds for the flu so I could have easily messed that up. Good lookin out though!

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Justin at vmp. He's outstanding and a very nice guy. Has really taken care of me on my supercharged 11 and I will go with him for my 15.

jdcobra

Established Member
Justin at vmp. He's outstanding and a very nice guy. Has really taken care of me on my supercharged 11 and I will go with him for my 15.

What's your car putting down with mods and tune of you don't mind me asking?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We can help you out with a great lund custom tune. All tunes will be available in the next couple weeks.

With the new platform, lund is busy testing out several cars getting everything right vs just rushing out with a couple timing and fuel changes like most

jdcobra

Established Member
We can help you out with a great lund custom tune. All tunes will be available in the next couple weeks.

With the new platform, lund is busy testing out several cars getting everything right vs just rushing out with a couple timing and fuel changes like most

+1 that's what I like to hear! What was the delivery time for your car beefcake? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what all did you get your car with?

ArabianOak

Established Member
Go read my post about the lund tune on my 15. Pretty sure I'm one of the first to get his tune and his customer service and tune are EXCELLENT!

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
What's your car putting down with mods and tune of you don't mind me asking?

Blower, 82mm pulley and gt500 axle backs only. 585 whp. Forgot torque but it was up bear 600 if I recall correctly. All through stock cats, resonator and air box.

Users who are viewing this thread