Got a studio flash for my camera. **Bikini content inside**

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
ummm... was there any text at the top of the thread cause I saw nothing except a bangin broad on the beach.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Unblur that shit now! I command thee! Great pictures man they came out really nice and your lady, well she is sexy as always! :rockon:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Great pictures. Could you post some pictures of the rig you made? If you don't mind, I'd like to see how it looks. Thanks.

Here it is:

IMG_0839.gif

IMG_0838.gif

IMG_0836.gif

IMG_0835.gif

IMG_0833.gif

IMG_0832.gif

IMG_0829.gif

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Mingrey, you made me sin looking at those pics. LOL J/K. Not really. She is one of the most absolutely stunning women that has been posted on here. Her pics are just awesome you shot. The rig you built is a great idea and well thought out. You could probably still adapt it to work if you could find pnuematic type tires that would not sink in the sand. Great work. You're still one of the top Photogs on SVTP and having your G/F as the model doesn't hurt at all either.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Mingrey, you made me sin looking at those pics. LOL J/K. Not really. She is one of the most absolutely stunning women that has been posted on here. Her pics are just awesome you shot. The rig you built is a great idea and well thought out. You could probably still adapt it to work if you could find pnuematic type tires that would not sink in the sand. Great work. You're still one of the top Photogs on SVTP and having your G/F as the model doesn't hurt at all either.

Thanks for the words. The setup I just posted is a new one that I haven't tried in the sand yet. We're gonna go back and shoot some more so I'll see how it works. That battery probably weighs a good 75lbs by itself so I hope it doesn't sink.

Great pics and a stunning lady, sir! :beer:

I can't imagine what the pics for "your eyes only" look like :D

Yeah they're nuts. My computer background just makes me drool. I'll be shooting more soon with my friend's Ducati so get ready :).

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Nice setup and work. I've looked at the Alien Bees. I have a set of Novatrons that have worked flawlessly for years, but they are a pain to setup and aren't too portable for outdoor work. I usually depend on natural light and my Metz 54 for fill. I tried the Canon flashes in the past, and also found them lacking but have been really pleased with the Metz.

The 5d is a great camera for the price and you are obviously getting your money's worth. I added a 5d II first of the year and have been happy with the results. 21 mp gives a lot of resolution to play with.

CBrowning84

Established Member
Thanks for the words. The setup I just posted is a new one that I haven't tried in the sand yet. We're gonna go back and shoot some more so I'll see how it works. That battery probably weighs a good 75lbs by itself so I hope it doesn't sink.

Yeah they're nuts. My computer background just makes me drool. I'll be shooting more soon with my friend's Ducati so get ready :).

Post up some blurry shots of those? :shrug: :thumbsup:

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
Post up some blurry shots of those? :shrug: :thumbsup:

x2
:rockon::rockon:

Anyway, I am in desperate need of a portable studio flash that is a little more portable than your 75lb battery box LOL any recommendations? IM using a EOS 5D and an XSi, so I want to be able to use it with both. IM not professional and I've never shot with a flash so I dont know where to begin looking for something.
Thanks!

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
x2
:rockon::rockon:

Anyway, I am in desperate need of a portable studio flash that is a little more portable than your 75lb battery box LOL any recommendations? IM using a EOS 5D and an XSi, so I want to be able to use it with both. IM not professional and I've never shot with a flash so I dont know where to begin looking for something.
Thanks!

Just get a Canon 580 EXII or 430 EXII and the wireless transmitter. You can mount those flashes to your camera or a tripod and fire them remotely. The 430 EXII is about $300 at Best Buy while the Alien Bees B800 I got was a little less and way more powerful. It just depends on what you'll be using them for.

This.

Not only is your girl one of the most beautiful, but your pictures in general always provoke jealousy. Awesome shots man, and stunning lady.:beer:

Thanks! :beer:.

Users who are viewing this thread