Got a studio flash for my camera. **Bikini content inside**

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
OhSnap2.gif

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
I just got my first strobe as well! I've been toying with it off camera. Here is a self portrait I did the first day I got it.
SelfPortrait-3-withborder.jpg

They look great bro!

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
Love your work and the model is lovely too. My favorite shot is where she is laying in the sand with the rocks behind her.

One of these days I will start getting more equipment to broaden my abilities.

IShb3w

Established Member
i noticed what looked to be like a high ISO, but when i read the EXIF it only showed 1,000? why would you want to run a high ISO with a studio flash, or is the EXIF incorrrect? Just curious.

Oh yeah, gorgeous model.... moar?

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Great pictures. Could you post some pictures of the rig you made? If you don't mind, I'd like to see how it looks. Thanks.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
i noticed what looked to be like a high ISO, but when i read the EXIF it only showed 1,000? why would you want to run a high ISO with a studio flash, or is the EXIF incorrrect? Just curious.

Oh yeah, gorgeous model.... moar?

Yeah the first few shots were shot with a higher ISO because it was really dark to begin with, plus I had a circular polarizer on the lens which cuts a lot of light. When doing shots like this, you let the camera meter for the sky and set the shutter/aperture/ISO to expose it properly. Then you just set the flash intensity to expose the model correctly. I'm sure you've had an instance where you've tried to take a pic of something in front of bright light and the subject comes out dark but with the background bright.

Great pictures. Could you post some pictures of the rig you made? If you don't mind, I'd like to see how it looks. Thanks.

I'll post some later in the day when I finish it. The one I took to the beach was a wheeled duffel bag type setup whose little wheels bowed out under the weight of the ~75lb battery and I had to drag the whole thing through the sand. The new one is a Stanley rolling toolbox with bigger wheels. It holds everything perfectly.

she is super hot......I need to get her phone number bad.

Yeah no prob I'll just PM it to you. :D

canibus

Established Member
You are one rude dude man !:kaboom: You wish you could get a lady of that caliber.

Dude..really?... If I'm not mistaken that's his wife/gf.. Rude as hell man... Probably killed off future pic threads of her....:bash:

I agree the comment was rude, but what do you guys expect. It's the internet. If you post something to get opinions, you're going to get the whole spectrum.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude..really?... If I'm not mistaken that's his wife/gf.. Rude as hell man... Probably killed off future pic threads of her....:bash:

did you forget that every single person on svtp dates supermodels, makes $1mill a year and bench presses 500 lbs?

Users who are viewing this thread