Got a studio flash for my camera. **Bikini content inside**

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
MinGrey02Stg2,

When I first saw pictures of your new girl, the lighting at the bikini contest (I think it was some event like this) made her look a little to thin. However, it looks like she has filled in (just slightly) & for the better. I think she looks great & she will age well. Since she is in close to flawless shape now, it would take a lot of time & junk food to change that. You are lucky good man & keep her. I think she is gorgeous bud & your first photo post in this thread is my favorite..!

IMG_0827.gif

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
MinGrey02Stg2,

When I first saw pictures of your new girl, the lighting at the bikini contest (I think it was some event like this) made her look a little to thin. However, it looks like she has filled in (just slightly) & for the better.

I just told her this and she's really upset. :shrug:

Just kidding. Her weight actually hasn't changed since then. For the bikini contests, she would cut her water intake the day before and the day of so she would have a really lean, hard look. In these pics, she's how she walks around every day.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I just told her this and she's really upset. :shrug:

Just kidding. Her weight actually hasn't changed since then. For the bikini contests, she would cut her water intake the day before and the day of so she would have a really lean, hard look. In these pics, she's how she walks around every day.

Well, she looks great bud & sounds like you appreciate her. You are lucky... !

ccgt03

Established Member
mr. mingrey. give me a call, got somethin to tell you still. I sent you my number on FB.

FordKnight

Established Member
mr. mingrey. give me a call, got somethin to tell you still. I sent you my number on FB.

please dont stir up any drama... that's what PMs are for first off. all you do is make the guy worry and the rest of us wonder... be more responsible and mature... damn. aswell leave it off a public forum period... seems like all you have to tell is gossip. thats the way i perceive it when I read it and I am sure others will agree.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
please dont stir up any drama... that's what PMs are for first off. all you do is make the guy worry and the rest of us wonder... be more responsible and mature... damn. aswell leave it off a public forum period... seems like all you have to tell is gossip. thats the way i perceive it when I read it and I am sure others will agree.

lol, He's my old roommate and I lost my phone & his number. He wants to do a photoshoot with the '03 black Cobra vert he just got.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Beautiful woman and great shots.

I'm going to have to move north to Tallahassee to find a fine woman like that.

FordKnight

Established Member
lol, He's my old roommate and I lost my phone & his number. He wants to do a photoshoot with the '03 black Cobra vert he just got.

OK, cool. I dont know you but just looking after ya there. Any fellow stanger is ok in my book (especially when they have a gorgeous g/f). :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread