Got a ticket. What do I do now?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Well the ticket is real, the location is real and the details are real. The questions were the hook and bait

Sent from my phone whilst taking a massive

Then you should just paypal me the fine amount plus service fee. That's how they do it in Iowa.

Thanks and Merry Christmas :beer:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
perhaps you can fight it in court.. if you have the time to waste. It may be lowered to something else but would still carry a fine

IMO... I'd pay the thing and move on......

BTW... thanks for serving, happy holidays!

did you get educated in Iraq to because your english is horrible... what branch of service were you in that you spent "8 years" in Iraq... basically since the war started you never left?

Pay the ticket own up to the fact that you broke the law and move on.

Like espn would say... "C'MON MAN!!!!"

Semper Fi!
Not one BUT two and both from Long Island, NY. :shrug:
I wanna hear what FordSVTFan has to say.

BTW I'm from KCMO and lived in the Quad Cities for 12 years so I made that
trip many times and I think the last time MO had a speed limit of 55 MPH on any road was in the late 70's
You too?
why should your (even though i know you are/were a cotractor) service get you any favors with a LEO?

i was pulled over and ticked for 6mph over (63 in a 55) while in my full dress whites w/medals on my way to my own awards quarters lol

EDIT: what kinda of deals did BPS have on ammo?

And you...page 2 and still no comprende????

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Wait, was he running radar without his lights on?

Because I hear that it can get thrown out for that. And if he wrote the wrong car on there or color, or said it was a white BMW instead of a pearl.

Meow.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Wait, was he running radar without his lights on?

Because I hear that it can get thrown out for that. And if he wrote the wrong car on there or color, or said it was a white BMW instead of a pearl.

Meow.

Both of these are wrong.

Having to have the lights on while running radar is a wives tale. And if he writes down the wrong color, model, name, etc he can amend it.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Both of these are wrong.

Having to have the lights on while running radar is a wives tale. And if he writes down the wrong color, model, name, etc he can amend it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I think he was going along with the spirit of the thread.

Might want to rattle your sarcasm meter, I think it fell asleep.

But judging the other responses in here it's totally a toss up. :shrug:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I think he was going along with the spirit of the thread.

I thought for sure the "Meow" at the end of the post would give away any possibility of the post being serious.

And how long I've been around, although that doesn't seem to mean much these days.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member

Damnit!

Yes folks and here we have yet another that didn't read the freaking thread before posting

Throw me in there with them. Had I seen you posted the thread I'd have thought something sneak was up. Damnit!

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
You forget to mention you know a friend who's cousin is the cheif of police. That would've gotten you out of the ticket for sure.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I thought for sure the "Meow" at the end of the post would give away any possibility of the post being serious.

And how long I've been around, although that doesn't seem to mean much these days.

I picked up the "meow", but you can't be too careful...especially in this thread apparently.

Damnit!

Throw me in there with them. Had I seen you posted the thread I'd have thought something sneak was up. Damnit!

You're slipping man! Focus! :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread