Got a ticket. What do I do now?

txyaloo

Established Member
Some dense noobs in this thread.

Also Dave, Texas does give you a paper copy of your registration. :lol: It's that paper thing that says registration receipt with the little void sticker thingy on it... ;-)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Some dense noobs in this thread.

Also Dave, Texas does give you a paper copy of your registration. :lol: It's that paper thing that says registration receipt with the little void sticker thingy on it... ;-)

Lol that is not what I am used to for registration. I always throw that shit away. Guess I should start keeping it

Sent from my phone whilst taking a massive

spiGini

Established Member
If this is a parody my bad about flipping like you guys said <---- this guy noob. just read "8 years in iraq" kinda made me mad lol again my bad!

Semper Fi

txyaloo

Established Member
Lol that is not what I am used to for registration. I always throw that shit away. Guess I should start keeping it

:lol: You should actually read what it says. It says to retain the receipt as it's proof of your registration. Apparently, the sticker on your car isn't actually "proof".

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If this is a parody my bad about flipping like you guys said <---- this guy noob. just read "8 years in iraq" kinda made me mad lol again my bad!

Semper Fi

Why would that make you mad? Your ASSumption was that I was in the Military which I am not. I WAS in Iraq from 2003 THROUGH 2011.

spiGini

Established Member
"spent 8****ing years in the sandbox helping protect his right to write the damn ticket"

If you spend 8 straight years in Iraq hats off to you cause 2 tours was enough for me. But considering that statement first assumption would be military.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
"spent 8****ing years in the sandbox helping protect his right to write the damn ticket"

If you spend 8 straight years in Iraq hats off to you cause 2 tours was enough for me. But considering that statement first assumption would be military.

Likely a contractor of some sort to spend that much time there.

But throwing out the 'I spent 8 years in Iraq' means nothing to anyone and you shouldn't try and use it as a crutch to avoid a ticket or to gain favor.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

Hopefully you will never have a job as an analyst doing anything of vital importance.

Users who are viewing this thread