Got a ticket. What do I do now?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Is it April 1st already? RDJ why are you stirring the pot with a BS story?

Wait, was he running radar without his lights on?

Because I hear that it can get thrown out for that. And if he wrote the wrong car on there or color, or said it was a white BMW instead of a pearl.

Meow.

If he's wearing his Smokey without lights it's legit..... as long as he shows you his radar. But not if pacing- pacing is illegal AND entrapment.

I thought everyone knew this:shrug:

TOTALLY makes my day that Ford_Racer got taken for a ride. KARMA BABY!!

Last edited:

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
You have two options here:

1: pay the ticket
2: stay out of Missouri

gil_t2

Established Member
So my nephew and I went with our GFs to des Moines IA for some gambling and to buy some more ammo from the bass pro shops up there. We left about 6pm to head home with me driving. I was was doing 65-80 most of the way. We got as far as albia when all of a sudden I was lit up by this dickhead cop.

I was polite and respectful and all and he asked.me for.my drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance. I dug in my pocket and got my DL out, then dug in the center console for my insurance card and pointed to the registration sticker on my window. He had the nerve to question whether I had a paper registration to go along with it! I mean the tag on my windshield was obviously good since.it was purple and had a big number 12 on it! He then invited me back to his cruiser so he could write me up.

.Any way he asked me if I knew what the.speed limit on the road was and I said I thought it was 65 sand he said no it was 55 on all Iowa 2 lane roads. I said ...oh in Missouri some of them are 60 and 65. He said they were 55 in MO too. Then I knew.he was lying since I had been going 65 on them all week and not gotten stopped.

He then asked me a bunch of totally irrelevant questions like where I was headed and mbps long I was going to be in town and shit like that. I told him I had spent 8 years in Iraq and was just not.used.to watching my speed yet since the max we went thee was.like 20mph. I told him my nephew was with me and active duty air force and was getting ready to deploy again. The whole time we.were.talking he was. Typing on his computer writing me the.damn ticket. Then he turned it around and had me sign the screen. I had to do it twice since I restedy hand on the screen and it snuffed. The second time around I did.ok but it still doesn't much look like my Sig. So my questions are these:

1. Did he have the authority to question me about a.paper copy of my registration when Texas doesn't give me.one?

2. Did I have the.right.to refuse.to get into his cruiser?

3. Shouldn't I have been read my rights since.he confined.me to his.cruiser? isn't that the equivalent of an arrest?

4. By what.right did he.question why I was there in the first place? Is it really any of.his damn business why I was in that po dunk shit hole of a.town???

5. Can I dispute.the ticket since he was talking while typing and he had.to backspace?

6. I did not have any room to rest my palm and the Sig is a.mess looks nothing like my real one. Can I dispute it and.deny I signed it.and.get out of the ticket

7. The guy gave me absolutely no consideration for.the fact.that I had a military war vet in my car nor for the fact I have spent 8****ing years in the sandbox helping protect his right to write the damn ticket, where is his sense of fair play?

8. Can I get out of it since he was nice the whole time? I mean we were actually civil to each other shouldn't this get the ticket dismissed?

9. Do you think you damn LEOs can actually have a merry Christmas now that I am done?

Sent from my phone whilst taking a massive

That is some funny shit!:pop:

whitemachine

Established Member
the cop asked you to go back to his vehicle to do a "FAVOR" and he would have let you go lol o well guess youlld know better next time hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread