Got an email from Borla....

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Thought this was a little flattering, it's no FAsnakes video but I guess people always like burning rubber? :D

borla has sent you a message:

Permission to feature your video
Hello,

We enjoyed watching your video featuring Borla Exhaust on YouTube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL67HOCrMJY"]YouTube - Cobra Borla Exhaust[/ame]

Nice work! We would like to ask your permission to include it on our YouTube Channel (YouTube - borla's Channel). Please sitemail us back if this is OK, and thanks for running with the world's most winning exhaust!

Joy Lombardo
BORLA Performance
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

Avenger

Established Member
Great burnout !!

Still think it's pretty weird they want to be associated with any kind of street exhibition... :shrug:

Mustanger

Established Member
I can see why they want to show it! Great burnout & the Stingers sound awesome!

Cooper Tires saw a pic of my F150 in the snow last month & asked to use it in an ad campaign...LOL, they sent me a FREE set of tires to use it!! Woohoo!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dear Mr. Lombardo,

Yes, you can definitely use my video.....for a small fee. Please issue me a Borla discount coupon in the amount of $500.00 for my future use.

Sincerely,
Kevin X.

LOL! Had to do it. Would be nice, though, for them to offer you some form of a discount since they are benefiting from your video. And it is definitely a video that will get them some attention. ;-)

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Every time I watch a video of our cars it just brings a smile to my face I love my cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread