Got me a new ride...

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
2011 RZR 800S like new! I love this machine and it has just about every accessory you would possibly need!! Now im ready for lots of snow. Check it out and let me know what ya think. :rockon:
Just getting home..
0101292.jpg

0101022.jpg

RZR060.jpg

RZR059.jpg

Sorry for the big pictures!!

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
People have really been eating these RZR's up, which I'm glad because everyone used to go on and on about how rhino's were the best thing ever. I hope to drive a rzr one day, although I'm not sure if I can even fit in one haha

Congrats on the new ride, enjoy it!

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Your 800 looks sick rzrs are so much fun. I had a 900 xp white lightning and some one stole it 4 months after I bought it at work I was so pissed.

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
Thanks for all the comments and they are fun as hell but expensive when breaks.

Competition- the xp is my buddies up the road from me. His is a 11' also and those 900s with scream. Your xp looks like it just came off showroom floor!!

04whitesvtlight- that sucks man hope ya had full coverage! It's cheap and well worth it!

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
People have really been eating these RZR's up, which I'm glad because everyone used to go on and on about how rhino's were the best thing ever. I hope to drive a rzr one day, although I'm not sure if I can even fit in one haha

Congrats on the new ride, enjoy it!

Side by sides have come a LONG way from 2009 and on. It's incredible how advanced these things are. My RZR has high beams, low beams, seat belts, electronic 4 wheel drive at the bush of a button on the dash, TILT steering wheel, it's nuts lol. I'm sure you could fit in one. I'm 6'5" and 290 lbs and I fit in mine with room to spare. A lot of people don't realize how big these RZRs are. Here's a good picture of mine that shows the actual size.

rzr.jpg

0618111928.jpg

And my 6ft tall Dad fits just fine in it.

0616111834.jpg

Last edited:

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
They have came a long ways!! Mine has 3' lift, 14" rims, 30" tires, front and rear windshield, 5 pt harness, hi/Lo hids, top with system am/fm serius cd aux. List goes on and on lol kinda obvious what they are used for mudding, trail riding, and pretty much anything else. I am about to pay $30 to get a tag for mine and some all terrains so it can be street driven. :banana: My buddys 900 has top with stereo, front and rear windows, winch, pro armour doors, 28" big horns. Here is a pic of ours on a 25' gooseneck and takes up every bit of it lol

0101153.jpg

offroadkarter- A guy that rides with us at Windrock has a 2012 rzr and he weighs evey bit of 400lbs and he still has room!!!

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
And what do you do with them?

I use mine for a variety of things. I use it for small maintence things around my farm, running out back for things, moving bales of hay, running to get gas for the tractors or racegas for the car, going to get food, going for a nice relaxing drive on the weekends, going off roading in our trails, going to one of the biggest Michigan ORV parks around, or up north at our cottage in the Manistee on the thousands of miles of trails up there. Anything from short country drives to serious off roading and rock crawling. They're a blast for a four seasons machine. Rain, sun, snow, ice, lakes and ponds, pretty much whatever you want to go through, you can't stop them.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Sounds fun! I guess you can get good use out of it then!
Im still trying to make up a story to the wife why I need one. ha!
We dont live in the country though!

Users who are viewing this thread