Got my Black on Black 5.0 last night!!

Z28

Established Member
Nice purchase! Wheels, drop, tint and you're good to go!

awesome!! now get the steeda streetfighter front bumper. :banana:

cov-09steedasf1.jpg

I haven't seen that bumper yet, I really like the Roush front bumper with the fog lights as well. The front end on the new stangs is just awesome looking IMO. The Ford designers did a great job on the lines of the car, besides the back end.
4755363420_b11b4b4f7e_b.jpg

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
awesome!! now get the steeda streetfighter front bumper. :banana:

cov-09steedasf1.jpg

The Steeda bumper doesn't look as good from other angles as it does dead on from the front. I think it's because it doesn't flow as good with the factory body lines when looked at with the rest of the car:

steeda-q550-streetfighter.jpg

But this (Roush?) bumper looks pretty better:

4755363420_b11b4b4f7e_b.jpg

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
Very nice! I personally hate owning black cars because of how hard it is to keep them clean, but they sure do look good when they're new! I'd change out the wheels and drop it a little then you'd be all good. Congrats!

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Thanks guys, and yea the wheels are definitely a hate/love deal with most everyone. I love them. Next step will be the FRPP coil springs and some damm window tint lol..

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I went and looked at one last night...the only one within 30 miles of my house lol. Black on brown? leather. Not sure what ford calls that color..but its a nice dark brown, almost like a basebal glove brown. it was 35k with the 19's and 3.73's. I reallllllly want one lol. I like the roush bumper but would have to remove the headlights from the oem grill. Just to many lights IMHO

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I went and looked at one last night...the only one within 30 miles of my house lol. Black on brown? leather. Not sure what ford calls that color..but its a nice dark brown, almost like a basebal glove brown. it was 35k with the 19's and 3.73's. I reallllllly want one lol. I like the roush bumper but would have to remove the headlights from the oem grill. Just to many lights IMHO

SAddle? I know there's another shade even darker than the Saddle but I can't remember what it's called..:smmon:

jmy2469

Established Member
Car looks great! Was going to order same thing,but in a convertible. Losing my job,in no shape right now to be buying a new car. Once I get back on my feet,I am getting another one

Users who are viewing this thread