Got my Black on Black 5.0 last night!!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Local dealer got a black on black. They called a guy that had just purchased a 2010 Grabber Blue 2010 GT and he came in and test drove and drove the 11 home. He said there was such a huge difference he could not trade. Congrats on your purchase. OBTW I think the local car sat on the dealer's ground for less than 8 hours before it was gone. Delivered during the morning and sold before 5 and gone that evening.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Congrats man!

I have to say that ass end of those cars looks like total crap. Just doesn't look remotely good. :burn:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I love the 5.0 on the fender, sick car bro !!!

Why did Ford make the 2011 Mustang's sit up real high like that ? it's damn near a F-150

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Congrats man!

I have to say that ass end of those cars looks like total crap. Just doesn't look remotely good. :burn:

They will grow on u put a Roush rear valance and a 2011 GT500 rear spoiler and u will change ur tune

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Thanks guys. First mod planned is to get the FRPP lowering springs. After that I'll probly wait a while then maybe exhaust then some 3:55s. I actually like the 3:31s on there right now. They make for a very smooth ride and the factory exhaust note isn't too shabby.

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
gawd i love the 2010+ styling. even the rear end is starting to grow on me.

i was gonna look for a low mileage s197 saleen as my next car, but since these came out, i'm gonna wait a little longer and get one of these bad boys.

Established Member
I know alot of ppl hate on the ass end of this body style but I actually love the way it looks. Thanks again guys. =)

Stalker27

Established Member
Thanks guys, and yea the wheels are definitely a hate/love deal with most everyone. I love them. Next step will be the FRPP coil springs and some damm window tint lol..

Very nice indeed. Personally i wouldn't go for the FRPP coil springs. One of my friends has a 2010 Gt thats black & i convinced him to go with H&R SS springs.

He's glad he did. The springs totally changed the look of that car & he has no rubbing issues anywhere & he's running 20's chrome bullitts

Established Member
Very nice indeed. Personally i wouldn't go for the FRPP coil springs. One of my friends has a 2010 Gt thats black & i convinced him to go with H&R SS springs.

He's glad he did. The springs totally changed the look of that car & he has no rubbing issues anywhere & he's running 20's chrome bullitts

You're the third person to reccomend the H&Rs.. Might have to look into those.:beer:

Stalker27

Established Member
You're the third person to reccomend the H&Rs.. Might have to look into those.:beer:

Absolutly man, after he put them on he told me to drop by and check it out. I rolled up & my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe how much it changed the attitude of the car. It doesnt ride harsh, isn't springy. I'll see if i can get you some pics. I promise you once you see pics of his you'll be ordering H&R's today!!

Users who are viewing this thread