Got my dodge demon yesterday

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Cmon them pics are just teasers.... wow that looks wicked in black. very jealous. what a great freakn Daily or Weekly driver that would be.

I just hope people drive their Demons and don't go the "Corvette Owner" route and never drive it to keep the miles low so lame which is equivalent to the ****ing ur Hot girlfriend only once a month so u can keep her pussy tight for the next guy....:cool:

Post up some pics plz she is a Gem! First Black one I've seen and I actually like it better then any of the other colors I've seen. It just looks Evil!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats! I didn't know you had one on order. Awesome choice. Awesome color! Can't wait to hear your initial driving impressions.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
^^^ I agree 100%. That thing coming out of the trailer looks like somebody is going to get whipped.
Now, let me sell you a 1968 Dart with a Hellcat engine to go with that beast. They would look good together.
Do you own the Shart Cat??

Dinosgt

Established Member
Wicked, wicked ride. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

MYGT500

Established Member
FB_IMG_1520813370397.jpg
FB_IMG_1520813370397.jpg
FB_IMG_1520813370397.jpg
Some Impressions from driving it, it's super torquey..feels powerful in any gear. It's way louder than my Hellcat, and the open air cleaner makes the larger supercharger howl much louder. Response is instant,it just grunts and goes. I think all the,hype is true. I'm ordering the crate monday and will get it installed by the time the drag strip opens in Ohio. My goal is to get kicked out for sub 10sec runs View attachment 1472518 View attachment 1472518 View attachment 1472520

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Why would you get kicked out for mid 10s? You should be able to go 9.99 before you get das boot.

Users who are viewing this thread