Got numbers on my ported setup this weekend

hammerhead2

Established Member
Got my car on the dyno this weekend. Real happy with the numbers.

POSI ported blower
2.8 pulley (making 14psi)
Off road X with Magnaflows
Sct BA300 MAF Sensor
JLT CAI
Tuned by Monte @ JMS Chip and Performance

Car made 503rwhp and 471ft/lbs
Next is a ported TB, lower pulley , and SRA swap. Then maybe headers.

mysticvenom623

Established Member
Very nice number!!! With the ported throttle body,lower pulley and headers you should see well over 525 rwhp. Keep us updated!!!

matt87

Established Member
good numbers but how come you didnt do the t-body and plenum when you sent in the blower?

hammerhead2

Established Member
Wasn't real sure I wanted to at the time (was debating about a dragon TB) and I can do the throttle body/plenum myself pretty easy.

And thanks guys

hammerhead2

Established Member
It's 60lbs Seimens injectors and a KB BAB. A/F is pretty rich at 12.2. No reason to richen it up from there unless you just want to give up power. The run is on 93oct but it runs on 91 as well. Really ready to get it to the track and see what it does!!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I recommend a 4lb. lower to pump up the torque a nice amount. Nice numbers. Gotta love Posi ports.

hammerhead2

Established Member
Yeah I'm really pleased with the numbers for an upper only setup. POSI did a great job on the blower. To bad he is not still doing it though. Thanks Bob.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know. The Terminator community was blessed for the time he was able to provide porting services.

Bearden86

Established Member
It's 60lbs Seimens injectors and a KB BAB. A/F is pretty rich at 12.2. No reason to richen it up from there unless you just want to give up power. The run is on 93oct but it runs on 91 as well. Really ready to get it to the track and see what it does!!

It's actually lean not rich 12.2 parts air to 1 part fuel. :)

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Nice numbers man, those are about identical to mine with a 2.8 only, but I do have long tubes. I think I'm going to do a lower this spring

hammerhead2

Established Member
It's actually lean not rich 12.2 parts air to 1 part fuel. :)

Actually no not really. 12.2 is pretty rich. The smaller the number the more rich it is, so 10s would be way rich and 15s way lean. For most power adder setups 12.0-12.5 is normal. Most NA setups should be around 12.7-13.0.

08mojo

Established Member
Actually no not really. 12.2 is pretty rich. The smaller the number the more rich it is, so 10s would be way rich and 15s way lean. For most power adder setups 12.0-12.5 is normal. Most NA setups should be around 12.7-13.0.

Most seem to think that 11.7 is the magic number for these cars--and I agree. I tend to be on the safe side; so, my car is tuned to give up some power. 12.2 AF and 21 degrees timing on pump gas would be too aggressive for me.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread