Mods:UPR Rear Coilovers with lakewood 50/50's
Strange 10ways in the front
bbk shorties/O/R H/Mac Produmps
Upper Lower intake manifold - Edelbrock
TB/CAI
4.10's

agentsmith5150

Established Member
Looks amazing, get that top freshened up too.

have a new top frame in the garage and a new top laying around..i just have to stop being lazy and rip it all apart and put it back together :shrug: lol...laziness > me along with a 93 cobra trunklid/spoiler...bah..projects FTW!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
have a new top frame in the garage and a new top laying around..i just have to stop being lazy and rip it all apart and put it back together :shrug: lol...laziness > me along with a 93 cobra trunklid/spoiler...bah..projects FTW!

Make sure, you get a new window, if you reuse the old one there is possibility that it can leak if you get a car wash or it get caught in the rain. My best buddy kicks himself in azz all the time for not replacing it, there is always a nice small puddle back there, then it gets smelly.

agentsmith5150

Established Member
Make sure, you get a new window, if you reuse the old one there is possibility that it can leak if you get a car wash or it get caught in the rain. My best buddy kicks himself in azz all the time for not replacing it, there is always a nice small puddle back there, then it gets smelly.

good info, thanks alot..ill order a new one then..i was thinking about replacing it but never really talked to anyone with prior exp.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
5% FTW indeed. Minus seeing. But hell, who needs to see right? Mine are 5% as well (not the sides though). Gotta love a clean fox, but there is something about yours that just doesn't blend for me... Maybe the three different colors? Not sure. I'd hate to sound like sam92lx, but it might be the black wheels. Very nice none-the-less. I'd love to own a fox.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
looks good the only complaint i have with mine is i cant see shit at night im sure it will end up costing me one day too!

agentsmith5150

Established Member
thanks for all the positive feedback..these are the only "decent" pictures i have of it..im usually the one taking pictures of other peoples cars so its rare i get some of my own lol...but after the tint i had to =D..as for the color..eventually i want the car to be black...but thats waaayyy down the road..no money for that atm lol..

Users who are viewing this thread