got to drive a pretty sweet car today. Ferrari content

B0B

Established Member
This car was traded in at work today. 2013 458 Spyder. I got to drive it about 2 miles. I get why people spend this kind of money on a car, it was spectacular. I wish I could take it for a day.

20141215_154436_zpsf7fc8bb7.jpg

20141215_154446_zps3f6db85f.jpg

20141215_154513_zpsff3ef825.jpg

20141215_154641_zpsf4a63c13.jpg

B0B

Established Member
They traded it in on a new 650i Convertible. This guy is retired and just moved up from California, and the 458 was his daily driver and only car.. .obviously not a car guy if it was his only car. He needed something more practical.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Did you feel like you were in the "upper" middle class while you drive that sexy machine? I would definitely feel rich"er" lol.

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
They traded it in on a new 650i Convertible. This guy is retired and just moved up from California, and the 458 was his daily driver and only car.. .obviously not a car guy if it was his only car. He needed something more practical.

I really hope that was not an even trade for his sake:fart: A new 650 convertible is what, 110K fully loaded? That thing has to be well over 250K, especially if a spider.....

oldmodman

Established Member
Has the dealership decided on a starting price yet?

And how many miles on it? And does it have all it's service records?

Keep an eye on it's tool kit. They are generally the first things that anyone will steal out of the car. Keep it locked up in the managers office. Along with all the books that hopefully came with it.

Just the books and tool kit can cost thousands to replace.

B0B

Established Member
Did you feel like you were in the "upper" middle class while you drive that sexy machine? I would definitely feel rich"er" lol.
Yeah it was crazy. Everybody turned to look as I was driving by. That thing is such an attention magnet.

Has the dealership decided on a starting price yet?

And how many miles on it? And does it have all it's service records?

Keep an eye on it's tool kit. They are generally the first things that anyone will steal out of the car. Keep it locked up in the managers office. Along with all the books that hopefully came with it.

Just the books and tool kit can cost thousands to replace.

Thanks, that thing is staying under close supervision. The Gm said nobody else is to drive the car and he told me to lock the keys in my desk at night. It only has 3375 miles on it. not sure if they have decided on a price yet but I would bet it will be north of 300k

Users who are viewing this thread