gota a new car...no more 'f'cobra...pix inside!

KB281JD

Established Member
Cars a 2009 Subaru WRX STi bone stock for now ;) oh and this is now my daily so nothing too crazy... still figuring out what my next proj. car will be!

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

modp_0907_01spt_2008_subaru_impreza_wrx_stileft.jpg

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
You won't miss it in inclement weather. Most people really have a distaste for this car, but I really like it. Maybe we are a select few and maybe we are crazy, but I really like the hatch STi, they have a lot of potential and are also very practical.

Cool car and good luck with it.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I took an sti home from work for a couple days and was pretty impressed with it. She handles amazing. It makes you almost too confident flying around corners. Congrats on the new car!

klr16G

Established Member
Trust me your are going to miss the neck snaping power of your mustang haha but very cool car Its a love hate thing with those cars some people like them some dont give me one in black with the gold rims and you got me sold haha

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Trust me your are going to miss the neck snaping power of your mustang haha but very cool car Its a love hate thing with those cars some people like them some dont give me one in black with the gold rims and you got me sold haha

1.7 sixtys stock will make for plenty of fun neck snapping, even more when he starts modding it. Good purchase, love those STIs.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
You won't miss it in inclement weather. Most people really have a distaste for this car, but I really like it. Maybe we are a select few and maybe we are crazy, but I really like the hatch STi, they have a lot of potential and are also very practical.

Cool car and good luck with it.

Exactly. I really like the hatchback STI's!

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Sweet ride!

I was pretty close to buying one of those. Then I decided to save some money and got an 05 wagon with a STi engine and tranny swap. It's a pretty sweet 314 awhp grocery getter/dog hauler!

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
Not a bad choice, I've always liked the STI. The hatch doesn't seem like it was the biggest hit, but for a daily driver I don't think it gets much better.

Plus its better then the EVO... :pop:

Black Sex

Established Member
I love those STI wagons...the I like the STI's for that fact but the wagons look kickass! I was looking online the other day and they are expensive! But I hear they are great cars. I was gonna sell my 07 Tacoma and get a subie, but I couldnt bring myself to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread