Gotta Love the L!!!!!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Yeah, I knew some people up there and they said that there were several up there, but four sonic blue L's...that's actually pretty nuts.

I think off the top of my head...
3 SB (not counting mine, we moved)
2 red
1-2 DSG
1 white
1 silver
1-2 black

Population 120k in Bryan/College Station, + 45k college students :shrug:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I think off the top of my head...
3 SB (not counting mine, we moved)
2 red
1-2 DSG
1 white
1 silver
1-2 black

Population 120k in Bryan/College Station, + 45k college students :shrug:

:eek:

This town is almost completely devoid of cars (real cars, of course). Please tell me ya'll had some good meets!

i get few ride alongs...only those that know me well go for rides with me.

Same, I get a lot of everything else, but rarely take people for rides.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
This town is almost completely devoid of cars (real cars, of course). Please tell me ya'll had some good meets!

bcss%20banner2%20copy.jpg

And that wasn't everybody. However, Houston is better.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
And that wasn't everybody. However, Houston is better.

You're going to be hard pressed to find anywhere that beats Houston, but that's awesome right there!

Biggest meet I've been to since I've lived here (a little over a year now)...was about...10 cars....6 of which were stock Miatas or some commuter car. The others being SN-95 Cobras, with not-so-enthusiastic owners.

Yeah...I miss Houston.:cryying: Thank God this place is one of the top 5 hottest colleges in the country (ranked by Playboy...twice).:banana::pepper::banana::D

LSUstang05

Established Member
You're going to be hard pressed to find anywhere that beats Houston, but that's awesome right there!

Biggest meet I've been to since I've lived here (a little over a year now)...was about...10 cars....6 of which were stock Miatas or some commuter car. The others being SN-95 Cobras, with not-so-enthusiastic owners.

Yeah...I miss Houston.:cryying: Thank God this place is one of the top 5 hottest colleges in the country (ranked by Playboy...twice).:banana::pepper::banana::D

I visited there thinking about transferring from LSU and let me tell you....DEAR GOD were the women hot! Texas women FTW :rockon:

back to the topic now...

tribalightning

2 MUCH TRQ
Established Member
come on now....indiana university women can hold there own...on the other hand theres somethin about a soutern woman that makes me go :dancenana:

alightningfan08

Saving up 4 a Whipple!
Established Member
quality of women at A&M is much better though.

Gotta admit...the women at A&M are hot...but the women at Texas Tech...OMFG!:thumbsup::banana::pepper:

When I lived in Lubbock I saw a couple of L's...A black and another oxford white like mine. We used to always speed around town.

Kryo, still haven't seen you around Hell Paso yet! I do see alot of lowered F-150's with L tails though. :shrug:

opie99

Established Member
you dont see a lot of ls around my house. ive always liked them though, then a dsg started showing up up the block. then two dealerships across the street from each other had two sonic blue ls. my cousin bought one. so now i really wanted one but still couldnt afford one. but finally paid enough of the cobra off the trade it in on a red one. the only i see around the crib.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

LSUstang05

Established Member
Gotta admit...the women at A&M are hot...but the women at Texas Tech...OMFG!:thumbsup::banana::pepper:

When I lived in Lubbock I saw a couple of L's...A black and another oxford white like mine. We used to always speed around town.

Kryo, still haven't seen you around Hell Paso yet! I do see alot of lowered F-150's with L tails though. :shrug:
Texas Tech and SFA compete for what school has the most women with STD's...I'll pass. Doesn't mean the women aren't hot, I just wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole and a biohazard suit. :poke:

quality of women at A&M is much better though.
It's still A&M, though :poke:

Around campus here at LSU, I think there are only 2 L's. Vmorel1 and myself. Off campus there are quite a few others though. At least one Sonic Blue (shop owner around here, built motor, whipple'd, fast as hell), one of his shop techs (black, pretty nice), a white one, and I think 1 or 2 others.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread