Great Poop story (yes about poop)

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 1000 th post, yipppeeeeeeeeee, 5,885 to catch up to shorty.

bssmith1220

Established Member
I know this is a late response...but that is the funnest thing(and very well written) that I have read in a looooong time!

bluestreak89

Established Member
my stomach is cramping i was laughing and laying on the floor while i was reading and literally rolling around on the floor cracking up. omg

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
aha, i saw my first post, i read it like 6 months ago, just read it again, with similar results, my stomach hurts, and my parents are yelling at me to stop laughing

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I still remember reading this the first time. I cried so hard from the laughter. Reminds me of something that had happened to a friend and myself a year or so earlier. I believe anyone who reads this should appreciate great bathroom stories.

OBTW......This should be a MUST READ...Sticky thread.

MattSVTCobra

Established Member
This story will always be a hit!!! I passed it to a freind of mine and she spread it around her office like a fire! Next time I went to her office people were giving me high-fives for passing that story a long

mustanginsin

Loyal To None
Established Member
thanks larry. i was laughing so hard i actually drooled on myself. pretty damn good story.

danyal2

Established Member
i have never laughed so hard in my life from a single thread. You need a medal sir. This just made my day! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread