Griffin's Kenne Bell Blowzilla Video!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Good friend of mine had that song in his car when we were cruising on fort myers beach...REALLY odd I heard it in this vid..cool song/great vid/badass car.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by johnsonl
In the future, please make video's that leave the music off. No one can hear the frikin engine. Nice car thou!

strange the vidoe I just watched had no music when the car was running....:shrug: :D

Killer vid man tha car looks and sounds SWEET!!!!!!:bowdown:

RedFire2003

Established Member
Wish I could still hook @ 40mph nice vid! Wait till you up the boost more and hit the juice. I felt a huge differnce just going from 18 to 21 psi.

jeffsvt

Established Member
In the future, please make video's that leave the music off. No one can hear the frikin engine. Nice car thou!

The music was off when it mattered , what's the gripe ? I personally like videos with music and where you can still hear the car .

Awesome set up on the car and it looks like it hauls ass ! :rockon: :rockon:

Griffin

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. I was not spraying and I have no idea what it is putting down now. I am running Derek's Strictly Performance flip chip and we are not sure what side is the N20 side and what side is the motor side so we picked the bottom side to make the vid. I won't know until I throw it on the dyno. I would guess the car is putting down somewhere around 560-580 rwhp.

More videos to come......

Griffin

Established Member
The music was DJ Baby Ann Live In Vegas. She is a DJ from Orlando for those who enjoyed it.

The next vid will be me Vs 03cobratech......:rockon:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Cant wait until he gets it tuned, the car already felt really good as it is. This are going to get interesting down here.

trey193

Established Member
Griffin does your car feel night and day faster now than the Eaton/Spray with great bottle pressure say the night you pulled LTHL??

Griffin

Established Member
Trey,

Night and day is an understatement. THe N20's initial hit is harder, but this car pulls like a f16 Tomcat taking off.....

trey193

Established Member
Glad for ya Griffin I know I was impressed by the way the tach swept in that vid you could tell the car pulls hard through the middle and uptop!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree about 'no music' when the motor is running, but this video had a good balance in my opinion. I just hate it when people make a video and insist on music throughout, even when the engine is screaming. Nice vid!

Users who are viewing this thread