GT-500 hail damage

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
"Blain", thanks for the idea of the glass roof. I see them in the AM and will ask if they will have to replace the roof. If so, then glass roof here i come. Great idea. Damn you guy's are great. That's why I always come here when i have a problem with my cars/truck.

Or you could just go old school and put a vinal roof on to cover up the dents.. :burn:

http://www.martinblain.com/images/vinyl roof.jpg

TungstenGT500

Established Member
I went to get the estimate this morning. The shop is a repitable place (had a new camero ss and a 96 ss sitting in the showroom of the body repair shop with do not touch all over them). My insurance company only uses this place because of the service and feedback they get from previous customers. The entire front hood will have to be replaced. The remaining damage they say can be fixed. Goes in the shop on Monday. I hope this car is not cursed but like I said before, it's a beast.

I feel you on the curse part... After I bought my 07, my dog (my best friend) died, I had to start supporting my sister-in-law and two kids due to her divorce, and the economy went in the tank (I own a construction co., so you know how that's been for the last 1 1/2 years...). Makes having a $50,000 car seem pretty extravagant.
Only good thing is that I still love the look of the car, and it's a blast to drive, so hopefully we all get throught this ****ty time in one piece and the value of our "collector" cars goes back up.
Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread