GT 500 wants to run me tonight!

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
What do you guys think. Ive looked it up and they seem to be pretty strong stock. My car is making 456 RWHP and 490 TQ. They guy is 60 and wants to run'em tonight. I think it will be a drivers race :coolman: I should have a video soon. I just wanted some opinions :loser:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hell yeah! Go for it. I would jump at the opportunity if it came a knocken! Ftw I can't help but pull for the 04 cobra though! lol. If he can't drive then spank his ass! Bad!

Last edited:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Yea , I came to my home town to chill and got called out! LOL Hell Im 5r for 5 right now. Guess they heard there was a terminator in town! :)

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
you should pull him pretty well

Doubt it. Those suckers roll right out from what I have seen/heard/read. I would guess it will be very close. Good luck!

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
We will see in a couple of hrs. If not I bust out my TA lol. But Ill have to go home to get it! :)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
What do you guys think. Ive looked it up and they seem to be pretty strong stock. My car is making 456 RWHP and 490 TQ. They guy is 60 and wants to run'em tonight. I think it will be a drivers race :coolman: I should have a video soon. I just wanted some opinions :loser:
I already smoked one, and I didn't hook up till about 80.:lol1: They aren't that fast stock...

derangedazn

Established Member
Is he bone stock is the better question...if he is stock you should pull this one out...but if he is modded...you might be in some trouble

WDW MKR

Established Member
I have yet to see a bone stock Shelby trap anywhere near a well-driven pullied Cobra. You should be trapping 119-121. Shelby's haven't trapped much better than 114-116 without a tune, at which point they seem to push 117-118. Several Shelbys have even trapped below 114.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WDW MKR said:
I have yet to see a bone stock Shelby trap anywhere near a well-driven pullied Cobra. You should be trapping 119-121. Shelby's haven't trapped much better than 114-116 without a tune, at which point they seem to push 117-118. Several Shelbys have even trapped below 114.
Exactly, everyone thinks they are god-send, sure they run well pullied, as do our 03/04 cars, but they aren't fast stock, at least I don't consider anything under 120 in the 1/4 fast... 120 isn't even really that fast, it is just good.:-D

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Got ya. If it doesnt happen today it will tomorrow. Im waiting on a phone call as of right now :)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
Got ya. If it doesnt happen today it will tomorrow. Im waiting on a phone call as of right now :)
He'll bitch out... he knows he can't hang with ya, just trying to bulley you around with his Lincoln weight and sized car.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread