Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Save it for the GT500

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
What do you guys think about this grill? it's appears to be almost identical to the '13 GT500... Shouldn't be done to a GT or you think it's sexy?

Should be able to assist in keeping FI setup a little cooler huh

imageexeo.jpg

Edit: wouldn't actually be considered ricer but I'm sure you get it

Last edited:

kevinp

Established Member
I like it myself, I dont care for the fogs on the original grille. But until someone comes out with a matching lower I'll hold off.

I already have GT500 mufflers and wheels lol, so I guess another ricer mod wont hurt :)

Chaney5.0

It looks good for sure! It is your own tastes! Ricer is mostly making your car look like it is fast when in reality it is not. Not the whole definition, but a very big part in it. We already know a 5.0 holds its own on the street (; so a simple grille update won't hurt.

how ever am I the only one who likes the 2013 LED white fog lights? They look sick during the day with the tube running lights on and just the fogs, at night they light up pretty good for those back road cruses! Guess it is one of those to each his own things!

Rct851

Established Member
It looks good for sure! It is your own tastes! Ricer is mostly making your car look like it is fast when in reality it is not. Not the whole definition, but a very big part in it. We already know a 5.0 holds its own on the street (; so a simple grille update won't hurt.

how ever am I the only one who likes the 2013 LED white fog lights? They look sick during the day with the tube running lights on and just the fogs, at night they light up pretty good for those back road cruses! Guess it is one of those to each his own things!

Im with you. They are to good looking of lights for me to delete, and they light up the road like the sun....I would like to get rid of the honey comb though

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Love the 13/14 GT500 grilles, they look much better, but look so retarded with the stock lower. Can't believe they released a upper but no lower.

CW1343

Established Member

Completely agree. I will most likely end up with a Boss grille but will keep the fogs. They're just too cool! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread