• Sexy on a GT

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Save it for the GT500

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shhhh

Established Member
It looks naked without a badge of some sort. Doesnt look terrible but I voted a no solely based on no badge and the stock lower.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Personally I think it changes the entire look of the front end.

DSC_1032_zpsf90643b2.jpg

LightningSquid

Established Member
It looks good for sure! It is your own tastes! Ricer is mostly making your car look like it is fast when in reality it is not. Not the whole definition, but a very big part in it. We already know a 5.0 holds its own on the street (; so a simple grille update won't hurt.

how ever am I the only one who likes the 2013 LED white fog lights? They look sick during the day with the tube running lights on and just the fogs, at night they light up pretty good for those back road cruses! Guess it is one of those to each his own things!

Agreed. I love the white fogs as well. If I could keep them and go with the saleen grille over the top phantom style I would with the lower to match.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
It looks naked without a badge of some sort. Doesnt look terrible but I voted a no solely based on no badge and the stock lower.

Yeah. Hope BBR comes out with the lower delete soon.

photo6ah.jpg

Last edited:

GHIG'13

Established Member
I like it but as others have said I like the factory fogs. Is there anyone that makes a grille that keeps the fogs but does away with the pony in the middle?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Cobra and all, huh?

Should've taken the badge off.

Having just received my 2014 GT500 front end to swap on my 14, I realized the badge does not come off. Well, it does, but the mount for it is shaped just like the badge, so even removed, the snake outline is still there. I'm going to try to work with it to use a Boss 302 style grill badge over it though.

Users who are viewing this thread