GT-R wouldn't play. GoPro vid

yzingerslinger

Established Member
I had the GoPro already on record looking for something to beat up on and BAM here comes a GT-R blazing onto the freeway ! I gladly passed my exit to attempt at getting a piece of this car. I follow him onto another freeway and he pounces on it, I follow his lead and do the same. I caught up with him and tried to get him to do a few friendly pulls.... he wouldn't even look at me ! I gave it a little steam in 3rd and he still wont look, tried it again, still nothing ! He ended up exiting the highway and headed to his boyfriends house.

Sorry I dont have a great kill story for you all but I am sure I will see him again.

Only mods visible were wheels and tires. No excessive exhaust tones or anything to negate my assumption of his car being stock.

VID !

[video=youtube;wRwUhJR3aZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwUhJR3aZs[/video]

matt87

Established Member
man to get all pumped up like that for what would have been an awsome race only to be denied. to bad it didnt go down!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Damn, you're making 600/640 on e-85 with a ported Eaton? That's sweet.

I've psyched myself out on occasion fearing the cops were just over the hill waiting to bust me for racing.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Nice vid anyway..Looks like he was in a rush to get to his boyfriend's house. :lol1: That had me laughing!

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn, that would have been a good race too see. Maybe he will see this. lol

yzingerslinger

Established Member
Damn, you're making 600/640 on e-85 with a ported Eaton? That's sweet.

I've psyched myself out on occasion fearing the cops were just over the hill waiting to bust me for racing.
Yes sir. Posi race port, port matched dragon. I'm 10.7:1 compression though. That's why eats like a beast

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
dude, put that GoPro inside.

i recently split a pair of races with a tune only '09 GT-R. if your guy is stock, Cobro all the way! it would be interesting if he was light bolt-on and / or tune.

good luck getting it set up!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Broooo cant believe you hung with him in the turns getting on the hiway..... jk but typical GTR i went to FL for a month with my Shelby and ran across 2 of them and same thing, wouldnt even look over, tried to get them to run... its a 2+2 350z...

yzingerslinger

Established Member
Won't be any racing for a week or more. Just blew the stock 10 spline thru the roof last night. Took out a 640 HP KB 5.0 though also have the video of the explosion

Users who are viewing this thread