GT500 poll

What do you think about the GT500 overall? (Price, looks, performance)

• Love it! Badass car! Worth every penny!

Votes: 70 20.6%
  • It's a nice ride!

Votes: 118 34.7%
  • It's just okay

Votes: 72 21.2%
  • I don't like it/dissapointed

Votes: 40 11.8%
  • Ford screwed up big time!/Don't get me started!

Votes: 40 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

9746Cobra

spinnin4Vs
Established Member
I didn't see an existing poll so thought I'd make one.

What do you think about the GT500 overall?

By overall I mean power, weight, handling, looks, and price.

9746C

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Once people get it, the ones that cancelled thier orders will be sad. It's going to be a sweet car!

jman345

Banned
You got that right people who dont buy this car will be really sad ford hit a homerun with this car cant wait to get on the road and beat up on those ricers what a joke.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the styling is not what i would have done. i like that they did not go ricey or even a body kit like rousch or saleen, but as it sits now something is missing from the gt500.

bottom line the car is very blaw for me. ford however did an oustanding job on the drivetrain. and you dont pay 40 grand for the car, the name, the interior, or how it looks. you pay 40 grand for whats under the hood.

BetterthanU

Banned
ON D BIT said:
and you dont pay 40 grand for the car, the name, the interior, or how it looks. you pay 40 grand for whats under the hood.
+1, just like the 03/04s.....couldn't ask for a better engine/trans platform for the $$$

jman345

Banned
well it seems like its a homerun to me betterthanu do i have to remind you that if you try to go to any ford place and get this car you will have to get on a long waiting list and that if you want this car you have to outbid everyone since alot of people want this car should i go on i mean how dumb are you this car will outsell any car that is out now.

jman345

Banned
Well i think the car looks awesome of course i dont like that it wieghs alot but that is what the bigger engine is for and if you dont like the wieght go to a mechanic wont cost much to take some wieght off.

jman345

Banned
BetterthanU if you where a car salesman and someone offers you that much over sticker would you be a dumbass and say no i wont take it? Its not fords fault its the peoples fault if no one would pay over msrp price they would have to sell it for msrp price making sense now?

BetterthanU

Banned
jman345 said:
BetterthanU if you where a car salesman and someone offers you that much over sticker would you be a dumbass and say no i wont take it? Its not fords fault its the peoples fault if no one would pay over msrp price they would have to sell it for msrp price making sense now?

I didn't say anything about that. I was saying why make 10,000 gt500s, lets make 30,000 since everyone wants one! :D Whose point are you counter-pointing? Arguing with yourself?

I think it's obvious who the car salesman is.

Last edited:

jman345

Banned
BetterthanU said:
yea, I mean, F making 10,000, they should make 30,000, right?

Well maybe you should put shelbys next time instead of saying 10 and 30 how the hell do i not know you arnt talking about making 10 to 30 over msrp price like i thought you where saying. But anyway for already made the number to 10 thousand a year then making only 7500 a year they need to make money like everyone else what do you want them to give you the car?

jman345

Banned
And from the poll looks like more people think the car is awesome by itself i think that will grow ****** cause face it people think the car is awesome the way it is which i agree looks alot like the concept mustang which everyone liked.

jman345

Banned
jman345 said:
And from the poll looks like more people think the car is awesome by itself i think that will grow ****** cause face it people think the car is awesome the way it is which i agree looks alot like the concept mustang which everyone liked.

Sorry i mispelled that word that is marked out was supposed to be bigger.

jman345

Banned
yeah 400lbs wont be hard to lose just get rid of the back seats the spare wheel the air condition and other stuff. lol

Users who are viewing this thread