GT500 wing weight

Deespeed99

Established Member
I want it on my car but if it adds weight or is more heavy then a stock wing ill pass.

SCalla1384

Established Member
People don't get it. Every little bit of weight reduction adds up.

I'm not sure on the weight of the spoiler though. Good luck!

Clipboard

Established Member
Exactly. 2-5lbs here and there add up.

the only time its going to matter is if your doing some serious racing...if thats the case dont forget the radio...change your wheels take off your inside paneling...carpet you dont really need.

there are better ways to reduce weight if your not trying to break records...added 1 or 2 lbs wont make a difference just keep practicing your driving skills

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
saw this on another forum made me think of how much this thread made me LOL

When I drive my car I drive it completely naked so as not to add any excess weight. I only carry my licence so not to have the added weight of the wallet or bills. My key isn't on a key chain or with anything else so I don't have to worry about that weight. I also will make sure I am completely clean shaven top to bottom and my toe nails are as short as possible. I visit the restrooms as well before a drive to also help rid my body of excess weight.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
If it matters so much, remove the stock spoiler and save weight that way.

When I drive my car I drive it completely naked so as not to add any excess weight. I only carry my licence so not to have the added weight of the wallet or bills. My key isn't on a key chain or with anything else so I don't have to worry about that weight. I also will make sure I am completely clean shaven top to bottom and my toe nails are as short as possible. I visit the restrooms as well before a drive to also help rid my body of excess weight.

lol

CPRsm

You'll need every advantage you can get. He is probably going to be faster you lol

Rct851

Established Member
Craaaaap didn't even think about this stuff... Been hittin the weights hard I'm up to 210lb. Well that's enough of that. Starting immediatly I'm on that horse jockey program

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Kinda of topic but where the best place to buy the 3dcarbon gt500 spoiler? I know some places sale the wing prepainted all one color but I want it with the gurney/lip painted black.

Thanks,
Joe

13GT5.0

Established Member
Kinda of topic but where the best place to buy the 3dcarbon gt500 spoiler? I know some places sale the wing prepainted all one color but I want it with the gurney/lip painted black.

Thanks,
Joe

I bought mine at Cjponyparts, came pre-pained with the black gurney, looks awesome. Took about 2 weeks to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread