GTR dyno day

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Is this still happening? I might bring the dd spectate. Maybe even toss it in the dyno just to see.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yeah, I've been super busy with life and work. Also working on the truck on the side. Still ordering parts for the new build. I hope to have it on the road by September.
VERY understandable my man. you have WAY more of a life than I do. I'm ALWAYS on here lol. hope to see you out there my man.
I want to put my name in. But can't on 28th cuz I'm going to Fontana.
If I can get more than 10-15 people then a Sunday is VERY possible.

svtaddict

Established Member
id be down for a sunday. sucky parts is im scheduled the 28-29 because of my works end of the quarter bullshit.

svtaddict

Established Member
the next week for sure. I never work a Sunday. Just that one by coincidence because of the quarter ending. The other dyno day you guys had I couldn't go because it was a Saturday. Only get one Saturday off a month. Gtr is close to me too.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
the next week for sure. I never work a Sunday. Just that one by coincidence because of the quarter ending. The other dyno day you guys had I couldn't go because it was a Saturday. Only get one Saturday off a month. Gtr is close to me too.
I'll call Gonzalo tomorrow and move it back a couple of weeks.

1. to get more people

2. I have a meet happening July 5th

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Im going to call Gonzalo tomorrow and set it up for possibly Saturday. I'll update this tomorrow for final info.

Users who are viewing this thread