GTR dyno day

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
Not good for me, my g/f is doing the flowers and the coordinating at a giant Beverly Hills country club wedding. Needs my help. If possible the Sunday after or a different Saturday. :(

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Not good for me, my g/f is doing the flowers and the coordinating at a giant Beverly Hills country club wedding. Needs my help. If possible the Sunday after or a different Saturday. :(
damnit :nonono: well I just about put it in stone today man sorry. bring the country club and wedding with you. I mean what married couple can say they got married while a mustang was ROARING in the background!!??

haha jk but that sucks bro.

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
damnit :nonono: well I just about put it in stone today man sorry. bring the country club and wedding with you. I mean what married couple can say they got married while a mustang was ROARING in the background!!??

haha jk but that sucks bro.

Lol, okay I'll just bring the bride, groom brides mades, best man, family and the rest of the 300 odd guests. Maybe they'll want to dyno there cars too. May ovewhelm GTR's parking lot lol.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Lol, okay I'll just bring the bride, groom brides mades, best man, family and the rest of the 300 odd guests. Maybe they'll want to dyno there cars too. May ovewhelm GTR's parking lot lol.
nothing but low end benz's, buicks, and beamers? lol

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
What's up with the bbq

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403745950.883869.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread