GTR dyno day

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Had a small group come out but it was a pretty fun day with them. Thanks to those who came out. GTR is the best. Less than what was expected came out and they sticked to their original price of $55, even took time to help guys out on why they didn't make the numbers that they should have. Can't beat their customer service even during a simple dyno day.

I made 463/444 and dropped 2lbs of boost which are both BIG improvements! With the gears I lost 10hp so I really should've made about 470/450. Can't wait to get my plenum ported, injectors and tune and I should be at least 490rwhp with a WAY better torque/hp curve.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Had a small group come out but it was a pretty fun day with them. Thanks to those who came out. GTR is the best. Less than what was expected came out and they sticked to their original price of $55, even took time to help guys out on why they didn't make the numbers that they should have. Can't beat their customer service even during a simple dyno day.

I made 463/444 and dropped 2lbs of boost which are both BIG improvements! With the gears I lost 10hp so I really should've made about 470/450. Can't wait to get my plenum ported, injectors and tune and I should be at least 490rwhp with a WAY better torque/hp curve.

Very nice

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member

Sweet. Good numbers. I totally forgot this was going on.

But I'll be ready fur the next one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406786632.416514.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
did steve ever show up with his mismatched car?

yes sir. baaarelly lol. had more to do on the car that morning than i realized. then hit nasty traffic on the way there. took me about 1.5 hours to get there :cryying:

when my car was bone stock (save for magnaflow axle backs) it put down an embarrassing 412rwhp (or something like that) at RET dyno day.

at this past dyno day, with my new bolt on goodies (just a few) it made papa proud
shelbysummer14dyno_zps847087e6.jpg

so i guess you can choose which tuner is better.....:read:

j/k greg dyno'd a bone stock car and the tune was a canned John Lund tune courtesy of Revan Racing. Greg did tune my HDF150 and it runs great and makes great power (as did my last truck and terminator he tuned).

this is the first time i ever got to meet the guys at GTR. we both share many of the same customers and have always heard about each other but never met. great guys there and a really nice shop. too bad for me its sooooo far. but they definitely seem genuinely interested in their customers cars and care about them.

ive been to a few dyno days over the years at various shops. this was the first time ive ever seen a shop check the oil on the car before running it on the dyno. that says a lot. that they care about the persons car. something so simple could be disasterous. ive seen a few cars blow their motors on the dyno for lack of oil :bash: and they checked a few things here and there too. to make sure things were properly connected etc...

thanks to them and to Ty for putting the dyno day together. it was good to finally meet them and a few other people :beer:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
yes sir. baaarelly lol. had more to do on the car that morning than i realized. then hit nasty traffic on the way there. took me about 1.5 hours to get there :cryying:

when my car was bone stock (save for magnaflow axle backs) it put down an embarrassing 412rwhp (or something like that) at RET dyno day.

at this past dyno day, with my new bolt on goodies (just a few) it made papa proud
shelbysummer14dyno_zps847087e6.jpg

so i guess you can choose which tuner is better.....:read:

j/k greg dyno'd a bone stock car and the tune was a canned John Lund tune courtesy of Revan Racing. Greg did tune my HDF150 and it runs great and makes great power (as did my last truck and terminator he tuned).

this is the first time i ever got to meet the guys at GTR. we both share many of the same customers and have always heard about each other but never met. great guys there and a really nice shop. too bad for me its sooooo far. but they definitely seem genuinely interested in their customers cars and care about them.

ive been to a few dyno days over the years at various shops. this was the first time ive ever seen a shop check the oil on the car before running it on the dyno. that says a lot. that they care about the persons car. something so simple could be disasterous. ive seen a few cars blow their motors on the dyno for lack of oil :bash: and they checked a few things here and there too. to make sure things were properly connected etc...

thanks to them and to Ty for putting the dyno day together. it was good to finally meet them and a few other people
Shit I'm still surprised at your mods and the numbers it made lol. Yea the ONLY thing I don't like about GTR is the distance. Once thats out of the way, they're perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread