GTR High Performance Customer Appreaciation Day 11-18-12

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Jacket and cup of Starbucks are high on the list of priorities. Lol.

I live at the top of Rancho near the mountains. Rain coming down good up here...

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
7 am 50°
Mostly Sunny

HUMIDITY:
100%

8 am 56°

9 am 58°
Mostly Sunny

10 am 60°

That's tank top wheather:-D

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Vroooooooooom, boom

If it rains I am going to be pissed. Washed the car and drove it 3 tunes this week (less than 3 miles each) each time completely wiping the car down. All just for tomorrow lol.

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Vroooooooooom, boom

If it rains I am going to be pissed. Washed the car and drive it 3 tunes this week (less than 3 miles each) each tune completely wiping the car down. All just for tomorrow lol.

are you drunk??:dw:

...you drove it 3 tunes this week? Its obvious your nervous about getting on that dyno

Last edited:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
What’s funny is: we’re always joking about chicks and their finicky ways when it comes to getting ready to go out, and all the other routine’s that drive us crazy!

In reality, we’re the same crazy way when it comes to our cars and you all know what I’m talking about:-D:-D:-D

Most of us are now checking the hourly forecast for the next 18 hrs:dw::dw::coolman:

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I just washed mine 10 mins ago and it's sprinkling. Lol.

its been pouring like crazy out here. and i need to wash mine lol.

What’s funny is: we’re always joking about chicks and their finicky ways when it comes to getting ready to go out, and all the other routine’s that drive us crazy!

In reality, we’re the same crazy way when it comes to our cars and you all know what I’m talking about:-D:-D:-D

Most of us are that now checking the hourly forecast for the next 18 hrs:dw::dw::coolman:

i have been but more so because we're having about 40 people over tomorrow
for my son's christening. i had to beg, lie and promise to go and get out by noon lol :burnout:

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Just picked up some corn sauce for tomorrow...

8C531EE3-3394-4388-A3D1-51AFD9766F68-1930-00000265F9003A49.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
^ r u using photobucket? trying to upload a couple pics and site aint working for like the last hour:cuss:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
What’s funny is: we’re always joking about chicks and their finicky ways when it comes to getting ready to go out,

^...No joking about this chick getting ready to "go out"...:beer:

* No rain today

IMG_0037.jpg

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
are you drunk??:dw:

...you drove it 3 tunes this week? Its obvious your nervous about getting on that dyno

no and no but I will be soon. I can only get drunk like twice a month.. cannot edit posts on tapatalk.. just edited it on the computer so it didn't seem like i was high.

car was on jack stands since last Saturday while I was repainting the brakes. took my sweet ass time since I could driver the edge around. only reason I drove it the 3 times was so I could get the gas down a little so when I put the torco in it will be mixed by the time we get there. dude I hate having only 91 octane here.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Most of us are now checking the hourly forecast for the next 18 hrs:dw::dw::coolman:

You damn right I am. I'm not washing the car til I am CERTAIN the weathers gonna be nice tomorrow.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Will be raining in Rancho till 3AM, hope enough people go to the early church services so the roads dry up before we get on the road:lol1::lol1:

^That’s one shiny Orange

Users who are viewing this thread