Guess what the UPS guy brought me!

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
i had that same problem.. you either have to muscle it in like i do.. or you have to ground it and put the positive to the brake so it only ingauges when you have your foot on the brake

How hard is it to muscle in, Is it as easy as trying to put a T45 in reverse?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
i had that same problem.. you either have to muscle it in like i do.. or you have to ground it and put the positive to the brake so it only ingauges when you have your foot on the brake

This is what I did. Hooked it up to my brake. :)

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Nice purchase, dude! I just read an article on that transmission recently and it's got alot of nice upgrades over the regular T-56.

97LaserRed

Fresh
Established Member
thanks everyone! I got it from D and D performance and I got the "kit" for the 96-98 it was about $3600 (including shipping) for everything. I got a shifter knob and a triax shifter also. Cant wait to get it in!

$3,495 for the kit that includes the bell housing, transmission, driveshaft and crossmember.

What color wire is the ground? Tranny didnt come with any paperwork telling you which wire was which.

doesnt matter which one you take to ground. as long as the one is to the power on the brake side and the other is to a good ground. I will probally wire mine up this weekend as well as fit the mounts for it. I have it in the car now but just supported with a floor jack.

Not sure on what fluid to run. The trans says on the side to run dextron 3 ATF so I got some from pepboys today. only had penzoil. So Im guessing that would be fine since it doesnt call for synthetic.

blownfox

Established Member
congrats....That was one of my best mods I ever did.

+1 on D&D They were great to order from!

Users who are viewing this thread