Gun brahs, where do you buy ammo?

SHOdown220

Established Member
Most of the time I just buy my ammo from local gun stores... from what I've seen unless you are buying in bulk the cost of the ammo plus shipping doesn't come out much cheaper if any. If you are buying in bulk I don't have any real good suggestions, maybe try cheaperthandirt or budsgunshop. Let us know what you find, I'll be ordering some bulk come tax time

HamMach1

Established Member
I might just have to be patient and wait for Walmart to be in stock. I seems like they never are. Shipping prices for ammo kill the better pricing online.

jbs$

Established Member
If you are having ammo shipped, buy enough at one time to make the shipping cost efficient. The difference between shipping 500 rounds and 1500 rounds will not be much.

Jroc

Established Member
This is amazing ammo at an awesome price.
Underwood Ammo Web Site - Home

Their 10mm loads put DT to shame, but all their ammo is pretty damn hot. They have great 9mm, and .45 ACP loads. I no longer buy anything else. Their rounds loaded with Speer Gold Dots are the straight up shiznit.

Last edited:

HamMach1

Established Member
This is amazing ammo at an awesome price.
Underwood Ammo Web Site - Home

Their 10mm loads put DT to shame, but all their ammo is pretty damn hot. They have great 9mm, and .45 ACP loads. I no longer buy anything else. Their rounds loaded with Speer Gold Dots are the straight up shiznit.

Thanks for the link! Trying decide if I want 124 or 147 grain hollow points in 9mm and if I want +P or not. So many decisions.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Thanks for the link! Trying decide if I want 124 or 147 grain hollow points in 9mm and if I want +P or not. So many decisions.

My personal preference is 147gr. Actually by far 147gr is my favorite 9mm rounds. I use to love the Winchester Ranger T in 147gr, but can't find it in that grain anymore. Again that's just my opinion, but I tend to prefer heavier grain bullets in most any caliber.

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
Wal Mart unless I am after HP or X-TAC ammo. Then I buy from ammotogo.com or palmetto state armory. Whichever has a sale I like.

Users who are viewing this thread