Guy gets caught cheating--->Girl goes cRaZy!! (link expires at midnight)

2002c5coupe

Established Member
This is a weekly radio bit in Houston where a suspicious spouse, or significant other, calls the station and gets the dj's to call the suspected cheater and offers them a dozen roses to see who they get sent to.

Part 1 is the intro

Part 2 is the actual phone call=craziness:bash:

They remove the link at midnight tonight.

104.1 KRBE - Houston's #1 Hit Music Station - Roula & Ryan's Roses

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Well at least we know what will be on the news tonight....pretty dumb of her to admit destroying his property on the air

Last edited:

Go Down South

Established Member
I went from feeling bad for the girl to feeling bad for the dude. What a ****ing psycho bitch. I don't condone cheating but it makes sense as to why he did, if he did it.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Guy gets caught cheating--->Girl goes cRaZy!! (link expires at midnight)

Link doesn't work for me:( just goes to a radio show homepage. No cheating link or anything.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
OMG radio sucks balls! How original. This crap is so fake. They have the same shit here on the east coast. There's a radio station called 103.5 ktu in NYC and they do the same exact show called War of the Roses. This is why radio has been going down the tubes. They all copy off each other and play the same top 40 junk day in and day out. :bored: So happy I have satellite radio.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Haha that's ridiculous.

I liked how at the end the girlfriend was starting to think of the future implications her actions just caused..

Users who are viewing this thread