Guy spanks his underaged daughter's bf for sexing her

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Lol! I have no idea how real this is but apparently this guy gave his teen daughter's boyfriend the option of a spanking or a straight beatdown. The boyfriend picks the spanking :shrug:

[youtube_browser]LuCdZodKjvQ[/youtube_browser]

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Discipline like this is what keeps people from doing wrong. I'm glad he took that option, and he will remember that for the rest of his life.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
what a ****ing **** block!! underage? what age? what state? hope that boy straight railed that guys daughter later.

evolve

Established Member
Discipline like this is what keeps people from doing wrong. I'm glad he took that option, and he will remember that for the rest of his life.

More parents need that perspective. Mine did and I respect them for teaching me what discipline is.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
More parents need that perspective. Mine did and I respect them for teaching me what discipline is.

^ yeah, i got beat multiple times with belt for various things when I was a small teen, now I understand what separates me from the rest of people that grew up with me.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Sad thing is that the liberal media will get ahold of this and make the kid the victim and the girls dad will end up being charged.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
now thats a real parent.. When I have kids I'm gonna give them a smackdown.. not send them to their rooms as a punishment where they can get on facebook.

bull3441

Established Member
The father will be arrested for assault, no doubt. The Sandusky move of pulling the shorts down wrapped that up. Hey I agree with the dad, but he will be arrested.

paintless302

Established Member
^ yeah, i got beat multiple times with belt for various things when I was a small teen, now I understand what separates me from the rest of people that grew up with me.

you got a belt? lucky you. I got whatever object was closest at hand at the time of incident.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
My Mom was a stay at home Mom. I got beat with the Nasty stinky wash rag she always had on her shoulder from cleaning stuff. That or a hair brush.

Dad just used his hand. Nothing instilled more fear into me growing up than the words "wait until your Dad gets home."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread