Guy spanks his underaged daughter's bf for sexing her

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Need pics of daughter

Calm down guys, she's underaged. Either way there's not much info available on the internet other than what you're seeing here.

If that was his friend who videotaped that spanking, I would kick his ass.

I think they said it was a family member that recorded

Sad thing is that the liberal media will get ahold of this and make the kid the victim and the girls dad will end up being charged.

Sad but true. Well, really I don't think it's the guy's job to spank other people kids

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Calm down guys, she's underaged. Either way there's not much info available on the internet other than what you're seeing here.

I think they said it was a family member that recorded

Sad but true. Well, really I don't think it's the guy's job to spank other people kids

What would you do if it was your daughter?

snakecharmer

Established Member
That's exactly the kind of ass beating the little snots that verbally abused that bus monitor in New York down. Good old fashioned straight up spanking.

LUBaseball2

Established Member
My Mom was a stay at home Mom. I got beat with the Nasty stinky wash rag she always had on her shoulder from cleaning stuff. That or a hair brush.

Dad just used his hand. Nothing instilled more fear into me growing up than the words "wait until your Dad gets home."

hahaha that's when I knew things just got serious

Quasar Z

Established Member
That is a funny video but the father of the girlfriend was out of line.

While I agree with the fact that discipline is severely lacking in this society, this guy took things a little too far when the person he was spanking was not his child. As a father of three boys, I expect them to be respectful of everyone, particularly women. If they are not they will have to deal with me. But I'll be damned if some dude is going to come over to my house and lay his hands on one of my children. He better hope that whatever that boy did, he is too embarrassed to tell his father. I would be over there spanking him in front of his family to see how he likes it (if I didn't just beat his a$$ the second I saw him).

LUBaseball2

Established Member
That is a funny video but the father of the girlfriend was out of line.

While I agree with the fact that discipline is severely lacking in this society, this guy took things a little too far when the person he was spanking was not his child. As a father of three boys, I expect them to be respectful of everyone, particularly women. If they are not they will have to deal with me. But I'll be damned if some dude is going to come over to my house and lay his hands on one of my children. He better hope that whatever that boy did, he is too embarrassed to tell his father. I would be over there spanking him in front of his family to see how he likes it (if I didn't just beat his a$$ the second I saw him).

Couldn't the father of the girl just say their kid raped his daughter and him go to jail?

Quasar Z

Established Member
Couldn't the father of the girl just say their kid raped his daughter and him go to jail?

What are you talking about? Where did you get the facts about what actually happened to get this guy to come over and do what he did? Do you know how old either the boy or the girl is? Your statement is quite a stretch without knowing anything...let's falsely accuse someone of rape and send them to jail? If he did rape her I think the father would have done a lot more than just spank the kid. Your thought process of falsely accusing someone because you are mad is part of the downfall of the US. Let me guess, your next move would would be to sue them.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
What would you do if it was your daughter?

Meet his mother and bang her? Now what would YOU do if some guy went to your house and made your son pull down his britches for a spanking?

<----Expects news report of man being arrested. I think he took it easy on him.

You're not the only one

he kept saying "this is what chelsea got too", so that means he spanks his teenage daughter too? thats one kinky dude lol.

Lol! I guess it was better for the father to say it to the boyfriend than the boyfriend to say it to the father :lol1:

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Lol too funny. "I'm not even gonna be able to sit down, dude!"

I, for one, don't think he was out of line.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
My Mom was a stay at home Mom. I got beat with the Nasty stinky wash rag she always had on her shoulder from cleaning stuff. That or a hair brush.

Dad just used his hand. Nothing instilled more fear into me growing up than the words "wait until your Dad gets home."

I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread