Guy spanks his underaged daughter's bf for sexing her

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
The people that are saying his actions are wrong, I half disagree. The kid agreed to the spanking. If he is of age and gave consent how is there any way the father can be charged with assault? Sorry the kid got what he deserved rather you all agree with it or not.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Well he pretty much said let me spank you or I will take you down and beat your ass, if you are a kid and a bigger grown man says he is gonna whoop your ass, I doubt you will say ok I'll take the big ass whooping, of course he agreed to the spanking, cuz he did not want a major major beat down and was scared shitless.

usmcrebel

Established Member
my mom use a wooden spoon on me lol

I got whatever was closest....I shot my dads shop window out one time....the extension cord that time....I shot his truck window out in retaliation....bicycle tire that time. Hit my brother with a wiffle ball bat...yep those wrap and pinch lol.
I smarted off to my mom and called her a bitch when i was 14...DAT RIGHT HOOK!!!

there was maybe 1-2 times it wasn't deserved, but i went on to have a nice life...USMC 5 years, Still in school, wife, kids, house, and i never went and shot anybody.

usmcrebel

Established Member
Well he pretty much said let me spank you or I will take you down and beat your ass, if you are a kid and a bigger grown man says he is gonna whoop your ass, I doubt you will say ok I'll take the big ass whooping, of course he agreed to the spanking, cuz he did not want a major major beat down and was scared shitless.

Some wouldn't i tested my luck a time or two....that was all it took.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Damn you guys got off easy with belts and spoons.... I got a damn horse whip lol.

But I'm glad my mom did it. I wish more parents would raise their kids like that, would solve a lot of the problems with kids nowadays.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

hittinboost

Established Member
Did the kid need disciplining? Yea, probably

Assuming he was under 18, should he have received said discipline from anyone other than his parents? No

Of course the kid agreed to a spanking, if you were a kid and had a grown man give you an ultimatum between spanking or an ass kicking which would you have chosen?

If that was your kid how would you like someone else disciplining him/her? Imagine that father's way of disciplining wasn't spanking but something that borders abuse, how "ok" would you be with that if it was your kid?

Btw, it was creepy as hell that he made some kid that's not his pull his pants down.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
my dad used to ask if i wanted 'mr left' or 'mr right'. i learned quickly to ask for m. left---he was right handed. i can still hear him stomping up the stairs to spank me---

tdschst

Established Member
It's discipline like this that needs to happen now-a-days. The time outs and taking away toys doesn't work. It's the way I was taught

Nothing instilled more fear into me growing up than the words "wait until your Dad gets home."

My grandma used to baby sit me and my cousins after school. At first it was a 1" wooden paddle like frats have but with holes drilled in it. One day me and my cousin got it and buried it in the garden. Next day my dad came home with a barber strap. If we were really bad we had to sit on the back steps until our dads got there, front door was never used, then it was off to the garage.

AWDLS2

Established Member
If he did that to one of my kids I'd beat the living crap out of that dad, I dont care what the kid and daughter did which you can almost assume was consensual. No one should do discipline like that to anyone other than their own kids

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Yeah, well I just found it completely weird how they were even negotiating like that. "Don't worry about me hittin' you in the balls"... "okay"

04svtsnke

Established Member
I learned quick( like 2nd grade) that if I did what I was supposed to do I got treated very well and things were fine. When I did bad my folks not only best my ass with the leather belt but they made sure I had no contact with anything that would distract me from the pain that I had just incurred. I still remember getting my ass tore all to hell from throwing a link slip away in the trash and m folks finding out about it a day later. I plan to continue said punishment to my daughter, and I'm so glad me and her mother agree on punishment terms.

sc98cbra

Established Member
I would always get 3 paint mixing sticks, duct taped to each other, to my bare bottom, from the wrath of my father. You cant sneak anything past a Drill Sergeant.

02SVTV6

Established Member
People talk all this shit as if he shouldn't do that or he's **** blocking. Aside from you being a stupid ignorant schmuck. If you came home seeing your daughter being ****ed or maybe you may think it could be rape who knows. You wouldn't find it funny either way not be leanent about unless you just don't give a damn which In that case enjoy being a grand father before you're 40 or so

germeezy1

Established Member
I am torn because as a father myself I would not want my daughter to see me spank, and threaten an underage kid. But I would make sure that the appropriate punishment was given to him by his own parents. Truthfully though there is no way in the world I would let another man spank me. The dad is lucky because if the kid had of told him no , and he hit him he would have went to jail.

02SVTV6

Established Member
I am torn because as a father myself I would not want my daughter to see me spank, and threaten an underage kid. But I would make sure that the appropriate punishment was given to him by his own parents. Truthfully though there is no way in the world I would let another man spank me. The dad is lucky because if the kid had of told him no , and he hit him he would have went to jail.

Like he said in the video, This is how a man gets killed.

Users who are viewing this thread