Guy spanks his underaged daughter's bf for sexing her

germeezy1

Established Member
I didn't sext when I was that age but I know for 100 percent fact that I would have fought rather than let a grown man spank me at that age. No matter the outcome the Dad would have went to jail, and I would not have a grown man spanking me. That being said today if a grown man spanked my 16 year old son then things would get real.....real quick.

02SVTV6

Established Member
I didn't sext when I was that age but I know for 100 percent fact that I would have fought rather than let a grown man spank me at that age. No matter the outcome the Dad would have went to jail, and I would not have a grown man spanking me. That being said today if a grown man spanked my 16 year old son then things would get real.....real quick.

And if you walked into your house with your daughter being ****ed then what would you do? Or are you just one of those liberal schmucks who would just ask him if he's is using protection and then go about your business

germeezy1

Established Member
And if you walked into your house with your daughter being ****ed then what would you do? Or are you just one of those liberal schmucks who would just ask him if he's is using protection and then go about your business

This didn't happen in this situation....so why does it matter what I would do in that situation? I agree with what he did in some ways but if I were this kids father her father would have to answer to me. I also think her boyfriend is a girly man because I would fight rather than let a grown man spank me.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
That's funny shit but I really don't know how I feel. It really depends how old he is and the daughter. Honestly if he's 17-18 and shes 12-13 then yeah i agree. But if she's 15-16 then he shoulda handled it differently.

Coiled03

Established Member
This didn't happen in this situation....so why does it matter what I would do in that situation? I agree with what he did in some ways but if I were this kids father her father would have to answer to me. I also think her boyfriend is a girly man because I would fight rather than let a grown man spank me.

Then you'd deserve whatever ass beating came your way, and then some.

germeezy1

Established Member
Then you'd deserve whatever ass beating came your way, and then some.

That's fine....and is better than being spanked like a little girl to me. I seriously doubt that this would have ended in his favor even when I was that age.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
my highschool g/f was older than me....Know what happened when my dad found out I was nailing her?

He bought me a six pack lol

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
my mom use a wooden spoon on me lol

i got beat with the stick end of the broom one time, beat down wasn't even my fault.....mom never apologized after all these years, was my damn older brothers fault. :nonono:

1.8t

Established Member
Maybe I missed it, but how is it this kids fault that this dudes daughter spread her freaking legs? Did he rape her? Did he drug her? No? This dad needs to spank his skank ass daughter for spreading her legs.

I couldn't watch all of the video at work, but what am I missing here?

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member

I probably would've thrown him out the window if not worse but it still doesn't make it right for him to discipline some else's child. If anything it's the daughter's fault because at the end of the day guys will be guys

That's funny shit but I really don't know how I feel. It really depends how old he is and the daughter. Honestly if he's 17-18 and shes 12-13 then yeah i agree. But if she's 15-16 then he shoulda handled it differently.

I think I saw somewhere that said she was 16-17 and this guy was atleast 18

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
my highschool g/f was older than me....Know what happened when my dad found out I was nailing her?

He bought me a six pack lol

:lol1:

i got beat with the stick end of the broom one time, beat down wasn't even my fault.....mom never apologized after all these years, was my damn older brothers fault. :nonono:

Lol! You should ask her about sometime. Like,"Hey mom, :laughs: remember when I was young and you beat me with a broomstick because of something Charlie did?" See what she says

Maybe I missed it, but how is it this kids fault that this dudes daughter spread her freaking legs? Did he rape her? Did he drug her? No? This dad needs to spank his skank ass daughter for spreading her legs.

I couldn't watch all of the video at work, but what am I missing here?

I agree. Pretty much all you missed was the bare bottomed spanking with the bare hand and the "damn dude, that hurts. I won't be able to sit down anymore"

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
that man should be shot.... Although the boy was dumb for letting him do that, and it looks like the man came to the boys house. so the boy was ****ing his daughter, whoopdy ****ing do, ask the dad if he ever ****ed his girlfriends when he was kid.

Zhart

Established Member
Trolling along and I decided to comment on this one. You guys have sweet ass cars and nice looking woman some of you have posted up, good job guys! Kep up the good work! :rockon::beer:

1. How old is this kid that was spanked? Looks like he was under 18 to me. A 18 year old would have told him to **** off.
2. Sounds like the Dad of the daughter who was banged pretty much gave this kid the option of getting beat on or he was going to file rape charges against him. If this kid raped his daughter he would have already called the police. Dad clearly out smarted this kid, if I were the boys parents I would be on ****ing fire over this and I would pursue legal action. You can't go to sombodies house and beat there kid, this was not a murder, his daughter, I think with the info given gave him some pussy and they both agreed to have sex.
3. IMO, Big Daddy Spanker was out of line for hitting this kid. He should have sat down and talked to the parents and told Spankies mom and dad for junior to stay away forever.
4. Big Daddy Spanker should have laid the law down with his daughters boy friends/guy friends up front and made sure they knew if you **** my daughter you will get the assbeating like a man. He aslo should of made sure his daughter knew that she will be grounded until she is 18.

Girls give up the pussy sooner or later, it's going to happen and if Dad had a better relationship with his daughter maybe she would have waited longer IMO.

Long time ago when I was 17, a girl I was fooling around with wanted to bang me in her parents bedroom. I saw the gun cases in there and I decided my life was worth more than this sluts piece of ass. All I remember is that 9mm had 15 rounds in it. I thought to myself, I can't outrun 15 shots, one of them will hit me in the back, no pussy for me. Now, I think I made the better choice, that ho had ****ed way to many people.

I also grew up with getting my ass beat with spoons, belts, boards w/holes, switches, and got kicked down a flight of stairs.

Lets wait and see if this hits the main stream media.

Users who are viewing this thread