Hackers vow to go after ISIS

oldmodman

Established Member
Personally. I really don't want to see the nude selfies that the terrorists have on their I-phone 5's

I wonder what they will call this hack. Fapping to the Mullahs?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Personally. I really don't want to see the nude selfies that the terrorists have on their I-phone 5's

I wonder what they will call this hack. Fapping to the Mullahs?

Iphone 5's? lol

That shit will be in 2 megapixels tops.

Machdup1

Established Member
This actually might be counter productive. Our three letter agencies currently use those computer foot prints to track the activities and identity of these whack jobs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree that it could be counter-productive since government intelligence agencies monitor social media for info related to their terror activities.

Ponyracer1

Established Member
I agree that it could be counter-productive since government intelligence agencies monitor social media for info related to their terror activities.

Def a double edged sword for sure. However, think of the kids in the states and around the world listening to this garbage on the web. Without that outlet they are going to have to use the local crazy to preach their vomit and those guys are easy to track or make disappear. That's the reason ISIS is so much more dangerous than Al Qaeda ever was, they are not only taking AND holding territory but they are actively recruiting and people ARE listening.

Users who are viewing this thread