had a run in with the cops...again

TRXboy

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
So, just as my luck plays out, I am driving down the road towards the 90/94 E entrance on western last night and cruising right along with me are 2 cop cars. So I play it cool and follow the rules. I get to the highway...and these guys get on right along with me. So I keep it calm and obey the law. As we're just passing downtown one of them pulls up next to me and flashes his light in my window. Oh great, time to get pulled over for tint, or something else.

I roll my window down to see what he wants and he says. What year is that thing? I told him 07. He said "Get on it". I said "you're not going to pull me over for speeding"? He said "nope, hop on it. So I am doing about 45, I drop it into second and rip it through 2nd and 3rd. I slow down to let them catch up...and they are just baffled at how fast it was. They asked me how much power I had and if I could do it again.

What is it with cops in the city...this is the second time something like this has happened to me. lol I am not complaining mind you...I hope those guys remember me when they see me speeding. :thumbsup:

my first similar experience. http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=16560

Haha, I have 3 city cop friend's that would tell you to do that, and about 6 local country friend's, cop's are people to, and the younger one's are more offften than not car guy's. :rockon:

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
GT500R said:
i have a similar story where I was going down the parkway and saw an unmarked car come up on me really quick. Followed me off the exit for about 2 miles where I stopped at a light. As I looked back at him, he started to take pictures with his camera phone :-D :pepper:

funniest thing i've seen since i've had my car :burnout:

Hey bro....you down in Toms River area?

Fred

05GTOguy

Established Member
Haha, nice story :)

You think the Honda crowd gets that kinda positive attention from the cops in your area? ;)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ok...so u guys aren't going to believe this. Just about 1/2 hour ago, I ran into the cop that pulled me over 4 months ago. He was in his cruiser, and asked me if I was the guy he pulled over a few months ago. I said yes, and I pulled him over :D to talk. We chatted a bit about cars; he said he wants to get an 08 GT...and sounded like he already planned all of his mods out. I pointed him towards this site; so hopefully he'll stop by and say whats up. He asked me to hop on it again...and I ran (spinning) through 1st and 2nd.

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
ok...so u guys aren't going to believe this. Just about 1/2 hour ago, I ran into the cop that pulled me over 4 months ago. He was in his cruiser, and asked me if I was the guy he pulled over a few months ago. I said yes, and I pulled him over :D to talk. We chatted a bit about cars; he said he wants to get an 08 GT...and sounded like he already planned all of his mods out. I pointed him towards this site; so hopefully he'll stop by and say whats up. He asked me to hop on it again...and I ran (spinning) through 1st and 2nd.

:rockon: Most Cops i know are car guys as well. If One is respectful and Law abiding, they give you some space sometimes.

I met four of them (each in their own cruisers) one night in the Roush when i got trailed down 'Timer to a meet; only to find the next day on the local forums that they had thought i got busted. :D

Perhaps a Thread on Cop Stories is in order. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread