Had a terrible day. Wrecked the Mach

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Again buddy, I'm really really sorry :( I'm thankful everyone is allright though. Sh!t happens all the time to all the best people... I feel your pain man. Have you heard if its going to be totaled or not?

allgo90

Established Member
so sorry to hear that man. atleast you are ok and that is what really matters. is it salvagable?

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Okay, taken from KYHP

Not sure why but I completely missed the light and t-boned the Volvo, as was said. I'm fine and I believe the women is too. Her husband said he thought she was fine (no pains or anything) but they were going to the doctor just to be sure.

Update: The woman I hit was pregnant, and pretty far along. Her husband called me and said everything was fine and they are both (woman and baby) alright.

The car is pretty bad though. Everything from the strut towers forward needs replaced. The suspension and motor seemed to be fine, mostly just the front clip. The body shop seems to think that since the value of the car is pretty high it should be fixable. Anyways, on to the pics

000_0089.jpg

000_0090.jpg

000_0091.jpg

If it does get fixed, the body shop offers a life time warranty on everything. If the car isn't right or the paint fades 10 years down the line it will be fixed free of charge.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
Ouch! Sorry Josh. At least you are okay and that is the most important thing. Good luck getting back on the road. I hope they don't total it..that is the most beautiful Mach 1 color.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
the sux. hopefully they fix it. try to get prices of that car with the same milege on it and print out the prices with the vehicle. that way if the insurance company tries to screw you you have some back up against it. good luck.

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
So sorry to hear it Josh. I'm glad everyone is OK. Damn. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
it could have been a lot worse. as long as its just metal that was damaged who cares, cars are a dime a dozen. you, the lady and the baby could have been much worse off. anyone that has been in an accident at their own fault knows, when you dont get hurt or hurt anyone, its not that bad in hindsight

Eddie Z

Established Member
Only two weeks?! Man, sorry to hear about the car, but at least you and the ones involved are all ok like everyone mentioned.

white98snake

Established Member
Wow josh im real sorry to hear, thank god everyone is ok and no1 was hurt. i manage a body shop and everyday i see this sort of thing and trust me cars can be fixed. aslong as thier is no frame damage they should fix the car no problem. goodluck

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Best of luck to you, man. Glad you were all alright. Car looks like it took it hard, how fast were you going when the crash happened?

I hope everything gets straightened out and you get back on the road soon.

Users who are viewing this thread