Had to put a great man in the ground today

va boy

Established Member
I'm very sorry for your loss, this tribute thread to your grandfather got to me. My grandfather on my mothers side was a WW II vet as well. What a truly great bunch of American men. God bless you and your family.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I would have loved to hear his war stories. He sounds like he was an awesome man.

Awesome story, I loved the pictures. Sounds like a great person and role model, my condolences to you and your family.

Excuse me?

Ignore him, he's talking out of his ass again.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
That was a very heartfelt tribute to a great man! Although he has gone you will always be together and his spirit will live on with your family forever!

Sorry for your loss.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Great tribute and he sounded like a great fellow. We need more like that around these days.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Got a tear of joy and sadness from me. May his memory and lifelong efforts be valued by your family and America.

This.. I'm sorry about your loss..

My grandparents are my everything. And I hate to think they won't be here one day

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Outstanding! Much to be proud of plus all the cool stories to tell your kids. Thanks for sharing.

saleensc281

Established Member
To caveat my last post, your pictures and post reminds me of the movie Memphis Belle. I would highly recommend it to those who have not seen it. A awesome tribute to bomber crews.

4a7191a

Established Member
Sorry for your loss bro. He had 90 full years of life and he seems like the kind of man that did his best to be the best man he could be everyday. I hope your family fairs well in the loss too bro. :(

Stinger2011

Established Member
Sorry for your loss. He seems like a great man. Some of the strongest men are the ones living for so long when it would be much easier not too.

My dad's health had been declining for years and many men would have given up and taken the easy way out (nothing wrong with that when you're in constant pain), but he kept on struggling. He finally passed away in August at 56 or 57.

Will be praying for the family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread