Haiti Struck Again

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
50,000??? omg!!!!!! that could help one family for a year, 100 million is alot diffrent number!!!!

Why do you have a house a job a car ect ect????

because you work for them and you choose to better yourself, your not the haitians i see on the news standing there watching american soliders and other foriegn aid workers dig out bodys. you would be digging bodies yourself since they would not come help you!!!!!

I mean thats cool or whatever that you give your money to help them. but if they were in the same boat would they help you??

I was impressed, that they gave anything.,,.

and yes I do work hard, but we have the opportunity to make a good living here by working hard, I don't think someone there could make good money just from working hard.,.,.also, I am not disagreeing with you, I would be digging and helping, but, even the richest Haitian, has close to nothing.,,.imo

but I could be wrong :beer:

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I have a friend from lakeland and he was telling me aobut how they would have hurricane partys and just get a shit ton of beer and snacks and wait it out in their basements with all there friends/neighbors. any truth to this???

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
i love you too. Like not like like gay brotherly love..more like that dude that cried "leave brittany alone" love.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
I have a friend from lakeland and he was telling me aobut how they would have hurricane partys and just get a shit ton of beer and snacks and wait it out in their basements with all there friends/neighbors. any truth to this???

Yes we did them in our garage though when i lived in daytona.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really horrible. Unfortunately it isn't uncommon to have big aftershocks.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Heh, I wonder how many people know about the tornado in southern California yesterday.

Earthquakes in Haiti, Tornadoes in California, I wonder what's next....

my gf works in the LBC where the tornado was. she called me to tell me there was a tornado warning. she later said that some of her coworkers actually saw it. i asked her if she saw any cows or cars being sucked up and she said no :shrug:

Government- Dude Look out there is a big ass storm coming
New Orleans- huh?
Government-Dude you guys live under sea level
New Orleans- Na were good
Government- Seriously bro, you need to get out of there
New Orleans- Na were good
Katrina- Hey guys Im here to **** your shit up
New Orleans- O shit! LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT!
Government- We are sending Help yo
Kayne- Geroge Bush doesnt care about black people
World- WTF?
New Orleans Mayor- New Orleans is a chocalate city
White people in new orleans- WTF MAte?
D's01Snake- lol

Thats how that shit went down just in case you forgot

:lol:

oh snap son! they straight came UP! free shit in da chocolate city yo! :dancenana: tiger woods aint the only brotha sponsored by nike! :coolman:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
i love you too. Like not like like gay brotherly love..more like that dude that cried "leave brittany alone" love.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=related"]YouTube- LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE![/ame]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedDemon91

Established Member

Hurricanes are kind of a joke if you're a Florida native. They're really not so bad as long as you don't have an old house and a bunch of trees in your yard. Charley was what, a category 4 or 5? I was sitting in my carport in a lawn chair watching all the rain and shit blowing around. As long as you're undercover and under something stable you're fine. It can be fun once it starts dying down trying to go against the wind gusts, it'll knock you right on your ass.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
charlie got me evaced from Key west...wow was a hammered at the airport lolol

had to do the duval crawl before my flight ya know lololol

Users who are viewing this thread