Halfmoon Bay Cruise Edit

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sweet video. Who won between the yellow saleen and black cobra?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice video. That looked to be a really fun event for your CA folks. :)

707Fitty

Established Member
Nice. I'll have to make my way up next time, I'm south of HMB.

For sure the more the better.. were putting one together for February so keep your eyes open for the thread ill be posting it up in the CA section

Sweet video. Who won between the yellow saleen and black cobra?

They did a couple runs but they were neck to neck but the cobra would pull towards the end

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
They did a couple runs but they were neck to neck but the cobra would pull towards the end[/QUOTE]

Not really I was yanking on him.

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
Nice vid Fitty! I suggest you get a viewers forward shot on the Bay Bridge rolling into San Francisco. That is one of the most spectacular city skylines to roll into especially while on the bridge. Also watch your editing at one shot you guys are on Highway 1 in Daly City, then at the intersection of Terra Nova Blvd., in Pacifica (further South), then it cuts back to Highway 1 at the intersection of John Daly Blvd., in Daly City... That where the yellow Saleen and Cobra go at it, just before the entrance of the Olympic Club. Great job though! Keep up the great work!:beer:

707Fitty

Established Member
Nice vid Fitty! I suggest you get a viewers forward shot on the Bay Bridge rolling into San Francisco. That is one of the most spectacular city skylines to roll into especially while on the bridge. Also watch your editing at one shot you guys are on Highway 1 in Daly City, then at the intersection of Terra Nova Blvd., in Pacifica (further South), then it cuts back to Highway 1 at the intersection of John Daly Blvd., in Daly City... That where the yellow Saleen and Cobra go at it, just before the entrance of the Olympic Club. Great job though! Keep up the great work!:beer:

Yeah that's when we was all heading back I tried to make the edit the whole way there and back but the edit would of been too long so had to chop it down but thanks bro!

Users who are viewing this thread